One Of The Guys (Seth Rollins)

Hey guys! I thought that I'd post a piece that I've already written, just to give you an idea of what my writing is like.

I'm still fairly new to writing so I know it probably won't be too great but I hope to improve over time.

I'm still looking for requests so if you have a scenario that you'd like me to try and write with any member of The Shield, send me a message and I'll try my best for you!

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Great match out there y/n!" CM Punk says as he patsme on the back. I smile and nod at him. I guess you could say I'm notreally the stereotypical diva. I hate wearing shorts and tiny tops, I'd much rather wear skinny jeans, band tees and doc martens or converse. And as you canimagine, I don't get on with many of the divas due to this but I geton with majority of the guys here. I am one of the guys, everyone whoknows who I am will tell you that. I'm close to CM Punk and DolphZiggler but me, Dean, Roman and Seth are ridiculously close, to thepoint where they're like my brothers. But there's one problem. Overthe last year or so that I've been here, I'd developed feelings forone of them but there's no way it'd happen, I know that all I am toany of them is just one of them, they don't see me as a girl. Yeah, Ihave an okay body, some would say I'm quite slim, long hair and weareyeliner but that is about it. I'm not girly, I'm not overlyfeminine. I don't like all this pop crap on the charts, I preferheavy metal and punk. I have a full sleeve tattoo on my left arm,half a sleeve on my right arm, a lip ring on my left side, a nosering on my right and my septum pierced. I may not be the most girlyof girls but I still am a girl. I still want to have a relationshipwhere the guy treats me like a princess and makes me feel loved andbeautiful. And I do want that... with Seth.

"Y/N!" Dean runs towards me, enveloping me in a hugand swinging me around. I squeal and chuckle.

"What's up dude?"

"You battered Eva Marie out there!"

"That's not hard." he smiles.

"Very true!" he drags me into the shield's dressingroom.

"Don't you dare leave me alone with him." hechuckles and opens the door. Dean's like the brother I always wanted.We get on so well but he somehow found out about my feelings towardsSeth and will not let me live it down. Ever.

"Y/N!" Roman ruffles my hair as Seth hugs me. "Youdid great out there kiddo."

"Ro, I'm like 3 years younger than you. I'm not akid."

"But you're tiny." I shake my head and sit on thesofa, putting my feet on the table.

"So what's the plans for tonight boys?"

"Me and Roman are with our girls tonight. Date night,so that just leaves you two." I look away and try and take myattention off them. "Later guys, see you tomorrow!" they leavewhich makes me feel a little uncomfortable. I haven't been alone withSeth since I developed feelings for him.

"What you wanna do tonight then y/n?"