You're Something Else (Dean Ambrose)

My first request! This one shot is for allmylifeofrock , a lovely girl who has already written two for me and her work is amazing so I'd really recommend checking her out! I hope you enjoy it<3 I'm sorry if it's not that great and if there's anything you want me to change, just let me know:3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt like I was walking on clouds. I've only been here for a few months and I already have the title. To say I was happy is an understatement. I head to the locker room to phone my best friend, AJ Lee.

"Hello?"

"Hey AJ!"

"Vamp! How's everything?"

"Good. Did you watch tonight?"

"Haven't had the time sweetie, why what happened? Whose ass am I going to have to come and kick?!"

"Nobodies ass needs to be kicked. I won the title!"

"I'm so happy for you! Congratulations Vamp!"

"Thought I'd let you know, I'll talk later AJ, hopefully see you soon." I hang up and change out of my attire. I've never really spoken to anyone in the company apart from AJ and with her retiring recently, I don't really have anyone. I take my red hair out of the ponytail it was in and let it fall over my shoulders as I change my lip piercing over. Since I don't talk to anyone, I decide to celebrate my victory alone. I put my headphones in, my phone playing Rammstein, before leaving, ready to head out.

I leave the arena,trying to decide where to go but accidentally bump into someone. I take a headphone out of my ear and say

"I'm so sorry.." I look up to see Dean Ambrose and Corey Graves stood in front of me. I feel my face heat up because, lets face it, they're both quite attractive.

"You're Vamp right?You just won the title?" I nod at Corey as he smiles. "Me and Dean are heading over to mine, you want to join us? Celebrate your win?" I stand there for a few minutes, contemplating my options. I might make some more friends out of this but I barely know them.However, I would be in the same room as Dean Ambrose. Even since I saw him wrestle, I've had a bit of a celebrity crush on him.

"Why do you want to hang out with me?"

"You're not like the other Divas around her, loud and obnoxious. You seem down to earth,if I'm honest." I finally agree and follow them to Corey's apartment.

"You want a beer Vamp?" Corey asks, his head poking around the door.

"No thank you. I don't drink."

"How come?" I turn to look at Dean, sat on the couch with his feet on the table in front of him.

"I'm Straight Edge."

"That's cool, you don't mind if we drink do you?"

"No, go ahead." He comes in with two beers and a pepsi, handing it to you.

After a few hours of talking with them, I finally became more comfortable around them. So comfortable that I'm dancing around the living room. I feel their eyes burn into me as I do so. I turn around to see Corey standing by the side of the couch and both of them staring at me. I tilt my head in confusion as Corey begins to make his way over to me. I go to speak but Dean stands up and holds onto Corey.

I walk over to them,confused about what's going on. I stop in front of them and go to say something but I get interrupted by the sensation of someone else'slips onto of mine. Dean's lips to be exact. He pulls away, with a slight smile on his face.

"W-what was that about?" he just smiles, pulling me into his body before whispering in my ear

"You're something else Vamp."