You stood out from the rest (???)

This was requested by Anna_Banana619 , I actually really enjoyed writing this. She asked me to choose which Shield member it would be about so I'll let you guys read it to find out ;) I hope you like it darlin'!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I groan as the lightfrom the windows hit me and I pull the covers over my head. I'mcurrently at a boarding school for wrestlers in training, due to myfamily going through a bit of a rough time. I had to travel all theway from Ireland to Baltimore but it was worth it. The school is runby Chris Jericho and he's one of the nicest people you'll meet. Iroll out of bed and change into my training outfit and head out tomeet the others.

I get to the trainingarena and begin to stretch with one of my close friends, Shauna. Shesmiles as I sit down beside her, waiting for Chris to meet us. Hesaid yesterday that we all had to meet here for an announcement.We've all be trying to figure out what it may be.

"Good morning guys!"he claps his hands together as he makes his way over to us. Thereisn't as many people here as I thought there would be, only 28. "LikeI said yesterday, I have an announcement for you all. Tomorrow, wewill have three wrestlers coming for a week to help you guys train.And by the end of the week, they will choose who they think is thebest and they will add you to their team and you will be trained tobe on the main roster." everyone starts talking amongst themselvesbefore turning back to Chris. "And the guys that will be trainingyou are Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose, otherwise knownas The Shield. So whoever they choose will become the newest memberof The Shield. They will be here at 9am so we'll all : at9 the poolat 9:30. Don't be late." he walks away, leaving us all to do ourown things. Shauna tunrs to me and says

"So Anna Banana, TheShield! Do you think they'll be tough?"

"Maybe, they'll wantto find someone who can work under pressure." We all finish ourdaily training before heading back to our dorm rooms.

The next day

Everyone arrives at thepool by 9:15 and Chris tells us to get into groups of 7. Shauna pullsme over to her little group of friends. I don't really talk to a lotof people due to my shyness but I know most of the people here.Shauna's group of friends aren't the types of people you would thinkwould be friends. Shauna is quite loud and outgoing with bright redhair. Evan is the quiet one who always wears a beanie, no matter whatthe weather. He's also Australian. Jack is a flirt but he's sweet.He's 6'3 and wouldn't harm a fly. Kate is also quiet and doesn't talkto anyone besides the group of friends she has. Emma is tiny, only5'4 but she's feisty and has a temper. She is nearly covered intattoos, her hair is a different colour every other week and she'sEnglish. And Niall is is always in a world of his own, he's adaydreamer but is very athletic. Me, on the other hand, I'm 5'11, shyas hell and I have a very thick Irish accent. My hair is long, brownand wavy with half of it dyed blue to match my eyes, which are veryvibrant. Everyone goes quiet as soon as they hear the door open andsee The Shield walk in.

"Good morning, todaywe will be doing a relay. Everyone will do the length of the pool andback, tag the next person in and carry on that until everyone hasdone it."

By the end of thetraining exercise, Dean Ambrose had come over to our group andcongratulate us on how quickly we finished. Well, swimming is ourstrong suit so if we didn't win, there was something wrong. I thoughtI caught one of them staring at me, but I tell myself I was imaginingit.

The end of the week

We all dress in ournormal clothes in a line in front of Chris and The Shield. Allthrough the week, we had worked ourselves harder than we ever hadbefore and today was the day that they were going to pick who theywere taking with them.

"You all workedincredibly well this week, I am very proud of you all." Chrissmiles at us all. "But, as you all know, today is the day where wefind out who is going to the main roster. Roman?" Roman stepsforward with a sweet smile on his face.

"Our decision wasextremely hard to do, you all did amazingly well. But we had to cometo a decision, and we have. But there were two of you we couldn'tdecide between so we've decided to take both of you up with us. Sothe two newest members of The Shield will be.. Emma.. and Anna." Istand there in shock. Emma runs over to me, wrapping her arms aroundme and she squeals.

"We're going up Anna!Our dreams are coming true!" The Shield walk over to us,congratulating us before talking us through what being in The Shieldwill entail. Roman pulls me over to the side and I look at him inconfusion.

"Well done Anna. Youstood out from everyone." I blush and smile.

"Thank you, thatreally means a lot."

"Oh, and by the way,you'll be in a onscreen romance. With me." he winks before walkingback the the guys. Oh, this should be fun...