Best Halloween yet! (Dean Ambrose)

This one shot was requested by tommo029. I hope you like it! I apologize in advance for how short it is, I had really bad writers block and just couldn't think of what else to write, and I'm not great at writing matches so I apologize for that as well. I'm sorry but I hope you like it. 

I am still taking requests on both of my books so feel free to send requests in!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Halloween is my favourite time of the year! I love dressing up and having a good time with my friends and family. Right now, I'm getting ready for a six man mixed tag match. It's me and Dean against Roman and my cousin Shakira and Seth and my friend Taniele. But as it's Halloween, its a costume match which should be interesting. Due to the team actually being couple off screen, we all decided to co ordinate our costumes with each other. Me and Dean are dressing as The Joker and Harley Quinn, Roman and Shakira are going to be Superman and Superwoman and Seth and Taniele are Batman and Catwoman.

We watch as the guys make their entrances, preparing for ours.

"You guys ready for this match?"

"Hell yeah! It's going to be so awesome!" We all laugh and hear out theme, salute by little mix, start and make our way down to the ring.

We all get into our corners and start the match. There's a lot of back and forth in the match, but so far, Roman is dominating Seth until Dean tags himself,Seth rolling out the ring to catch his breath.

The match lasts around twenty minutes and me and Dean get the victory. We celebrate in the ring and he leans in, placing a kiss on my lips as Roman and Seth do the same to Shakira and Taniele. Best Halloween yet.