Best Night Ever. (Dean Ambrose)

This was requested by kristenr5directioner, I'm so sorry this took me so long but I hope you enjoy it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been a diva on the main roster for nearly 2 years now but this time of year always makes me nervous as hell. This time of year being Wrestlemania season! I'm excited for my match, I've busted my arse since I got here and now I have a Diva's title match on the grandest stage of them all! But this also makes me nervous. What if I mess up? I shake the thought out of my head, zipping up my hoodie as I head into the dressing room to change into my attire. It consists of a plain black t-shirt and jean shorts. Simple and comfortable.

"Good luck tonight Winter!" I jump as Paige appears behind me, pumped for her match tonight. "Nervous?"

"Just a little bit.." I tie my hair up into a ponytail and head backstage. Everyone is either running around like crazy or trying to compose themselves. One of those people being Dean Ambrose. Over the past 2 years, I've developed a slight crush on him. Slight may be an understatement though. We talk occasionally but that's about it. We're different people on screen so our paths have never crossed. He looks nervous, not a normal look for him. He normally just goes and does something, no thinking involved.

I walk over and sit on the seat opposite him. His head shoots up and he gives me a small smile.

"Hi Winter."

"Hi Dean, you alright? You seem somewhere else."

"A little. I'm going up against Brock Lesnar of all people. I'm scared as hell!"

"You'll be fine, Dean! You always are. You have an advantage in my opinion. I think you can do it."

"Thanks, Winter.. It means a lot. Good luck tonight." He walks towards the ramp, getting ready to walk down to the ring.

*Time lapse*

I grasp the belt like my life depends on it. I finally did it! After months of blood, sweat and tears, I finally did it! I run backstage, fuelled on adrenaline and bump into someone.

"Whoa! Congrats Winter. You truly deserve it." I look up to find Dean looking down at me with a genuine smile on his face.

"Thanks! I told you, you would do it! You were amazing out there. Brock didn't know what hit him."

"I was wondering.. maybe I could take you out? On a date, to celebrate everything that's happened tonight?"

"I'd like that.." Wrestlemania, best night, ever!