You Stood Out From The Rest (Part 2)

I did the first part of this for Anna_Banana619 a while back and there was just a part of me that wanted to carry it on and she liked that idea so he's the second part! It may have a few surprises but I've had a idea for this for quite a while now:3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Anna Banana!" I smile as Seth skips over to me. He's like a little child, it's so amusing. 

"Who gave him sugar?" 

"That would be Dean." I chuckle as Roman sits beside me, putting his arm round my shoulders. I blush but hide it with my hair. I honestly love being here. It's been a few months since I became a member of The Shield. Emma came up with me but the creative team decided that she's be better off not being a Shield member and doing her own thing which is working really well for her. She's one of the most dominant divas on the roster and it's only a matter of time before she gets a title shot. I've become close friends with the guys and a few of the superstars and divas as well. But the more time I spend with Roman, the more I fall for him. The romantic storyline we've been in together really isn't helping at all. But that's all about to change. I just hope he'll forgive me..

I sigh as we're all stood in the ring with Triple H and Randy Orton stood at the bottom of the ramp. I'm so not ready for this. I hate this, I hate it.. well, here goes nothing.

"There's always a plan B." I slide out of the ring and stand next to Randy as Seth hits Roman over the back with a steel chair and begins to destroy his brothers. I can't believe I joined the Authority. 

I sit in the dressing room, waiting for Roman and Dean to get back. I hear the door slam against the wall and look up to see them fuming.

"What the hell was that Anna?! I thought we were a team!" 

"Dean, I-..."

"You sold out Anna!" I look up at Roman as he speaks. Ouch, that hurt. "You know what, I thought you were different. I never thought you'd turn on the people who helped you get where you are. You're not who I thought you were. I think it'd be best if you leave." I nod, grabbing my bag and running out the door. I feel tears prick my eyes as i make my way to the car park. I sold out, he was right.. 

"Anna?" I stop as Emma makes her way over. "I saw what happened sweetheart. I'm so sorry. I know how you feel about Roman. I can't imagine he took any of that well." I shake my head.

"He told me I sold out and.. that I'm not who he thought I was.. I need to get going." she nods, hugging me before leaving me to drive home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been four months since I sold out and I don't feel any better, I don't think I ever will. I drive to the arena for Smackdown and the closer I get, the sicker I feel. How the hell am I going to face them? They are.. were my best friends.. it's been so long yet I still can't face them.

I head into the arena, walking towards my new dressing room. I bump into Seth who looks how I feel.

"Anna, what did we do?"

"I don't know about you but I lost two of the people I care most about." He nods.

"Do you think they'll ever forgive us?"

"I-" I sigh. "I honestly don't know Seth." I open the door to the dressing room but Seth stops me before I walk in.

"I know how you felt about Ro. I'm sorry that you got dragged into this."I smile weakly before closing the door and getting changed into my attire.

I walk down to the ring with The Authority and get into the ring. Triple H begins talking but I blank it all out. All I can think about is how I've screwed everything up. I get pulled out of my daydream by the familiar sound of The Shield Theme blasting through the arena. Oh god. Roman and Dean step into the ring with us, mics in their hand and Dean begins to talk. Again, I space out but I hear Dean mention me.

"..And Anna.. Anna, Anna, Anna. You could have done so much without these tools! Why'd you have to do this?" I lower my head and roll out of the ring. I can't take any more of this. I head into my dressing room and lay on the bench, tears rolling down my cheeks. I hear knocking on my door and head over to answer it, drying my eyes in the process.

"Roman.."

"Can I come in?" I nod, stepping to the side to let him enter the room.

"What did you want?"

"To talk. Listen, I don't understand why you did it and to be honest, I never will but I do forgive you."

"Really?..."

"Yeah. I also wanted to talk to you about something else." I look up at him as he continues. "The reason I was so upset about everything that happened is because I kind of developed feelings for you over the time we've spent together. So I was wondering if I could take you out?"

"What about everything? The Authority?  Dean?"

"Dean's not annoyed with you and as for The Authority, well, we'll sort all that out."