⋆ ★ | 002

As I walked into the house I saw Harmony's recording, most likely to post on our YouTube channel

As I walked into the house I saw Harmony's recording, most likely to post on our YouTube channel. She walks over to me and I smile, gummy and all. Harmony smiles back.

"Y'all look who it is??" Harmony squeals as I run up to her and hug her. Celestine walked past me and waved at Harmony.

"So how has it been?" Harmony asked me.
"It's been good, I'm so excited we finally got this place!" I say as I smile again. I scan the house as Harmony goes upstairs. I see something I've never seen before. Are Sammy and Kayla talking?

There's some beef between them and they are actually over there giggling. I'm happy for them I guess.

I walked over to them and smiled, Sammy waved and smiled as Kayla smiled too.

As I'm standing there while they are talking I hear Harmony come back downstairs.

"I hired people to set up our rooms, so everything's intact, just you have to decorate. So y'all don't have to sleep on blown-up beds."
I smile at her, I'm glad Harmony has everything under control.

"That's good because I was not laying my ass on no blown up bed." Kayla laughs.
Harmony just nods and walks to the kitchen. I See Celestine come back down. "We're about to discuss rules come or the kitchen y'all."

I follow Harmony as Sam and Kayla also follow me. I sit at the table as they crowd around the other side of it. "One, we are not partying, if we do we need security," Harmony said as she looked at everyone.

"I did not come here for y'all to treat me like my father.." Kayla says. I honestly wished she would shut up sometimes. Samantha looks at me and sees my mood, she laughs and I make eye contact with her slowly smirking.

After some more bullshit rules, that I didn't really care about I headed to my room. Somehow my stream and setup were already there. So, I just went on there and started to stream.