⋆ ★ | 005

A couple days later

A couple days later. We had to finally make a video, in the house. Everyone was downstairs. I walk down to see we were doing a one chip challenge.

"What's this?" I ask as I walk to the couch.
"We are doing taste or test. It's when you have questions and you either answer  or eat the chip, gladly. I don't have to do this."
Harmony smiles.

I sigh as everyone comes to the couch other than Harmony. "So, first question for all of you is.. we'll there's two."

I mod as Harmony speaks.
"If we could meet amp. What video should we do?" Harmony asks. "We should do a sleepover or something." Samantha says. "Yeah we should have a sleepover and then we could play a bunch of games." I tune in.

Zara giggles.
"I can't wait, like me and Chris about to be locked in. Chris is actually so fine."
I laugh, while I hear Zara speak, she likes Chris a lot.

"The second question is, what amp member do you find attractive?" Harmony says.

"Duke Dennis." I say bluntly. We already know Zara is obsessed with Chris so when it was her turn she screamed Chris. Then Celestine is Agent, Kayla with Kai, Samantha with Fanum and Harmony started to speak.

"Honestly, Davis is cute."
Harmony got out of a relationship last year, and hasn't got over it. So when we heard that we all got up and started to squeal.