⋆ ★ | 006

I was so happy

I was so happy. We were about to collaborate with Amp. I don't know how we got in, probably our manager. I was gonna get dressed for the occasion, because I'm not about to be looking crazy infront of my man.

A minutes later, we all came in with all of our pajamas. We were matching which was a good thing. Imagine any outfit.

I sat on the couch, as Harmony sat beside me.

"They will be here in 5 minutes yall, so if you wanna look good go ahead." Harmony says as she smiles at us. I look at her as I nod. Kayla comes back with snacks, while Sammy is following her.

"I was going to save those!" Sam snatches the chips away from Kayla. I laugh as I hid my face and Kayla is glaring at me.

"Nothings funny, Mia." Kayla eyes dart to the door as she hears someone knocking. She smiles at us. As she opens the door, to see Kai, Duke, Chris, Fanum, Agent and Davis.

Kayla smiles as she looks back at us
"You gonna move out the way, ma?" Kai says as the others walk in. Kayla just stood there and honestly I just giggled.

   ー

We got ready, and we started up the camera. Harmony was talking, and all I could feel was butterflies when I saw that Duke was staring at me.
I was trying to keep my cool because we were making a video, and I wasn't about to be out in a edit.

They were answering questions from the q&a and I could tell Duke was realizing that I was nervous. I felt his arm wrap around my waist, and my heart just started fucking pumping.

dolly's pov | author

y'all i been trying to post, but my mind hasn't been its best! maybe because this is my first book, so none of the chapters are proofread or anything, hope you enjoyed so far.

thoughts?