⋆ ★ | 011

As I was crying I heard a knock at the door, I slowly opened it

As I was crying I heard a knock at the door, I slowly opened it. It was Duke. I wanted the close the door so badly. Duke looked at me as he got closer and wiped my eyes. He walked in, and closed the door picking me up.

My legs instantly wrapped around his waist, and he smiled but kept wiping my face. I felt so safe. But why was he doing this?

"What's wrong?" Duke asks me as he sits down, meaning I was now straddling his lap. I sigh as I felt my chest getting heavy.

"I may be overreacting but I kinda like you a lot and what happened made me feel like I messed everything up." I say as I twiddle my fingers. Duke looks down and moves them out the way, and he gets his finger and lifts my chin up making us have eye contact.

"Listen. I can go as slow as you want me to. We don't have to rush anything, okay?"
Duke says as he plays with my hair. I just first want to open up about this so it wouldn't seem like were doing this privately.

"Uh. Duke are you okay with us announcing it to like..twitch? I just want to be public and go in public and not be taken pictures of and be like oh, 'Dukes cheating' or something.."

Duke smiles and chuckles. "Yeah, sure."

dolly's pov | author

YALL! I LOVE YOU GUYS SMM THANKS FOR 400 READS! BUT CAN YOU GUYS PLEASSEEE GO READ MY NEW BOOK?? THANK YOU!!

Thoughts? 💞