⋆ ★ | 008

I noticed Mia staring at me so I turned to her, and turned off my phone

I noticed Mia staring at me so I turned to her, and turned off my phone. She broke the eye contact so I just took a couple more minutes to stare.

"What's wrong?" Mia said as I looked at her still.
"Nothing, I can't look at you, ma?" I asked as she looked back at me. I smiled, and bit my lip.

I saw him bite his lip, but I didn't say anything because, what was I gonna do? I just giggle, nervously

I saw him bite his lip, but I didn't say anything because, what was I gonna do? I just giggle, nervously. I look away to the television and I still feel him staring at me. I'm guessing he was just watching, but what if he looks at me so long, that he realizes that I am ugly, or something?

I think I'm overthinking this.
It was getting late so I just laid down on the couch. Everyone, including Duke were now in the Kitchen. I didn't wanna be around them, to much pressure.

I sit up, as I walk towards the Kitchen, yeah I did say too much pressure. But, I don't want to be alone. As I walk in Kayla and Sam look at me and smile. I gently wave. I walk towards Duke, Kai and Fanum. They were talking. "Hey." I smile.

Kai bumps Duke and smiles. He gently grabs my waist and brings me to the other side of the kitchen.
I tilt my head to the side, as He looks at me.

"So, Can I get your number?"  Duke asks me. I kind of froze. It was so sudden, I mean we have been here for a while now, and most of the group activities we were paired up.

I nodded. "Use your words, ma." Duke says when he says that to me, that reminds me that his hand was still on my waist. I hide my face, for a bit as he puts his finger on my chin.

I look at Duke as I smile, "Do I give you my phone, or you need mine?" I ask him. He grabs at his pocket and he takes out his phone.

As, he hands me his phone, I type in my number. I put my name in his phone as 'Mimi🎀.'  I smile and hand it back to Duke. He smiles as reels me in by his hand still on my waist.

I got really close to him. Like, I could feel my face on his chest, I hugged him as he puts his arms around my waist. Lord, I almost forgot we were in the kitchen. I look up at him and gives me a smile before letting go. He licks his lips, before he sighs.

"I wanna show you something the next time we see eachother. Alright?" Duke says. I nod, and smile again.