⋆ ★ | 004

I woke up as I felt my phone vibrating off the bed

I woke up as I felt my phone vibrating off the bed. It dropped. I got up, rubbing my eyes as I laid my head on the headboard.
I grabbed my phone as I got hella notifications from my messages. I confusingly opened my messages to see some from Harmony.
————————————————————
Harmony🧚 ; Mia, did you see Duke's video?
Harmony🧚 ; Are you awake? I'm not home.
Harmony🧚 ; Text me when you are awake.
—————————————————————
I read the messages, as I respond. 'Yeah, I'm awake, and I think I got a DM with the video.'
I open my messages in the 'Changes' Group chat.
They were talking about unnecessary things.
————————————————————————
| Changes. |

Celestine💸 ; Anyways, have y'all seen that video of Duke talking about Mia?

Mia⭐️ ; Why does everyone know about the video but me, send the fuccin' link hoes?? 🤨

Sammy🌮 ; I did that's why you should check your Instagram messages!!
Mia⭐️ '❤️' hearted Sammy🌮's message.

Kayla💗 ; we gotta collaborate with them! 😜

Harmony🧚 ; for you to get some dick?

—————————————————————
I get up, as I fix my hair, and get on live. I wait for to everyone get online. "I heard Duke saw my video because of someone!" I yell as I look at the chat. Everyone was either telling me to watch the video or sending the link. I clicked on the link and the video loaded.

The video pops up of Duke and is clearly on Discord. He's scrolling and it shows that Kai called him on Discord. "Yoo, bro," Kai says as he turns on his camera. I was just invested in this.

"What's good?" Duke says as he adjusts his beanie. "Ima send you a video," Kai says as he sends the video. "Ight." Duke responds as he reads chats and laughs. "Also, tell me what you think about that video," Kai says.

Duke watches the video as my voice blasts through his speakers. I just wanna sink in my seat.

I see myself on his screen, showing the video of him talking about it curving. "I'm tryna see.." I hear myself say.

Duke smiles at the camera, as his eyebrow goes halfway up. I'm guessing he was shocked.

All I can feel is two heartbeats.

Duke goes to my Twitch because whoever sent this video had my Twitch in it. He clicked on it and gladly he didn't click on my livestream. I side-eye my screen.

Someone else sent another clip. If was me watching an edit and saying 'It's throbbing.' He then laughed at the camera.

"She fine as hell." He says. I honestly almost jumped out of my seat. "What's her instead?" He looks at the chat. I get off the live and just get up giggling.