Lanteveldt x F Demon Reader Part 1

(Okay, this was a request sent by @YuiSan021 and they asked; "Lanteveldt x F Demon reader Please?:D" Now at first I asked if they wanted this to be a spicy story (because of the whole female demon reader choice). And they said they don't mind it being spicy, but they said they originally intended this to be an enemies to lover's story. And by the anime god's I'm gonna give them what they want! And since they explained to me how they want the story/character to be written I already have it all planned out! So this might also be more than one part and I will add a little spice later. Have fun and enjoy!)

"A second Holy Beast?" "That's what I said girlie. You think I just make this stuff up?"

'Bennu tells me that it's not common, but that it's not impossible for a strong person that uses magic in the realm of beast's, to have more than one Holy Beast.' "So if his Majesty wanted, he could summon another Holy Beast like Gwiber?" Sariphi asked with Bennu riding in the palm of her hand. "Hmph, if he wants. Long ago, even before the late king, those of royal blood would try to push themselves into summoning Holy Beast's. Mainly to create an army, or as a last resort for powerful weapons or tools. But not many of my kind came forward so easily. But, those who only sought to use us as weapons were seen to have nothing but darkness in their heart."

"And because of this, those royal old fools got what they deserved. When no Holy Beast appeared, demons began flooding the kingdoms and destroying everything and everyone." "Oh my. That sounds awful." "Trust me girlie it was far worse than it sounds."

"Well at least it happened a long time ago. And I doubt his majesty will do that." "I agree with that girlie. His majesty comes off as a brute but he's no fool!" Sariphi couldn't help but giggle at Bennu's statement. "We should hurry and return these books before Mr. Chancellor gets upset again."

  Off to the study they went, but Sariphi was far too curious about the story Bennu had told her. So she set off to find a book that'll tell her all about it. She climbed up all the ladders, checked in the darkest corners of the bookshelves and with no luck found nothing. "Haaa. I feel like I've searched this whole room, and yet I can't find anything. I guess in a room full of knowledge you really can't find anything. Ah, hey wait. That's right! The smaller study. I might find something there."

In a hurry Sariphi went to the other study. Once she had arrived her search continued, one by one she skimmed through the pages of books she had collected. "Tell me girlie, why are you so hooked on finding a book about such a moment in beast history?" Bennu asked jumping on the page of the book. "Because I want to learn all I can about beast history. If I am to be Queen I have to be well taught of this realm." "Hmm."

Then down the way the sound of a door opening startled Sariphi. "Hello? Is someone there?" "Hm? Sariphi?" Around the corner appeared Lante. "Geez! You know I've been looking for you all day." "You have? Oh, I'm sorry Lante. I guess I got carried away with studying."

"Speaking of which, why so many books? Is the Chancellor really this strict on the future Queen that you have to read so much stuff?" He asked picking up a book. "Heh, no. I'm choosing to do this much reading. Bennu told me a story about beast history and I wanted to learn more. He said that those of the royal family once were capable of summoning more than one holy beast. But it resulted into a disaster, instead of holy beast's they summoned demons by mistake. And I'm trying to find out more about it. But so far I've found nothing."

"You sure your little pipsqueak of a beast didn't make it up?" "You calling the great phoenix a liar you charlatan!" Bennu chirped at Lante angrily.

"I doubt Bennu would lie to me about something like that. Besides it couldn't hurt to find out a little more about this tale." She said gathering the books. "So you're not at all curious about summoning another holy beast for yourself?" Lante asked grabbing the books for her. "Why would I be? I have Bennu, you, and even his majesty to make me feel safe. So I really don't think I need another holy beast."