Lanteveldt x M Human Reader Part 2

(Merry Christmas everyone! Sry for being gone for so long I had finals, plus my birthday recently, and family coming over to drop of presents for Christmas. I also was just feeling a little emotionally overwhelmed for other reasons but for @SuperCrusher I wanted to make your story a little longer with a little 🍋, sry for making you wait. Anyways I hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas or if you don't celebrate than I hope you have a great day! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter have a safe and merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!)

  Y/N finished helping Saliphie study so he decided to do some baking to relax for a while. He walked to the kitchen where he met some of the lady sheep servants washing some dishes. They looked in Y/N's direction where he greeted them with a smile and a small hello. One of them just huffed a breath while the other looked the other way. The servants dried the last of the dishes and left in a hurry.

Y/N squeezed his arm and just grabbed a bowl and started filling it with fruits and grabbed a bag of flour. He continued collecting his ingredients and started stirring the batter until it became dough. Y/N rolled out the dough into little separate portions and left them to bake.

  After leaving the dough to bake, Y/N began preparing his own homemade frosting. It seemed so quiet in the room he started humming to himself. Y/N set the frosting aside and chopped up some fruit he managed to preserve when he and Sariphi first arrived.

"Ah! Shoot!" Y/N cut his finger by mistake and he began sucking his finger to stop the bleeding. "Damn it, the bread! Hmm, looks like it's ready."

Y/N put a wrap around his finger and went back to frosting the cake. He grabbed the berries and used them to decorate the cake. Humming a song he added little frosting flowers.

"Man, the captain is really pushing our training hard." "I know. I don't think I can keep up with this if it continues," two men complained down the hall. "Quit complaining you two. Come, I'm starving and I want to get something to eat before the servants come back and swarm the kitchen."

  The men stopped in their tracks once they saw Y/N. "Um, hi. Hello." He said nervously. The soldiers glared at Y/N making them seem more intimidating. One of them looked at Y/N's cake, he noticed and gave them all a smile and began cutting three slices. "I just made some cake if any of you are hungry. I bet you've been training for many hours. Captain Jormungand must be a great leader to you all."

"What are you implying human?" The soldier asked harshly. "Nothing bad. I just think he must be a great influence on you guys. You're very lucky to be able to train with him." The three soldiers looked at each other and looked at the plate's placed in front of them. "I didn't poison it if that's what you're thinking. Please, help yourselves. I'll just take my leave."

With his own slices of cake, Y/N walked past the three men and waited against the wall by the door. He heard the forks clinking against the plates. To which he smiled and was on his way.

  Lante walked through the castle with Cy and Clops following behind him. "Lante, Y/N said he was going to relax in the kitchen! He must be baking again." "Baking!"

"Baking, huh?" 'It has been a few days since I've talked to the guy, and tried his cakes. Guess I could pay him a visit.' Lante thought while licking his lips. When they arrived in the kitchen it was empty. "Guess he's not baking right now." Lante notices two empty plates and one plate that looks untouched with a cake. He helped himself and took a bite, his tail was waving happily. "Tasty. Looks like Y/N made more cake."

"We told you. But where is he?" "Y/N, where?"

Y/N sat in his room reading some of the books he had brought with him from home. He sighed with a smile and closed the book. "I wish my knight in shining armor would come and sweep me off my feet as this knight did for this lucky maiden." He tucked the book back on the shelf, "I wish I had a knight in shining armor."