a world with advance biotechnology

"Ugh, my head is hurt, what the hell just happen? Where am I?"

   The entire room felt unfamiliar to him, he remember what happen to him before. He was just playing the Pokémon sword and shield until midnight when he suddenly lost consciousness.

   And then he ends up here, as Sejoun wonders, a flash of memories comes into his mind.

   "I'm really dead and got sent into another world?"

   Sejoun then sighed and sat on a chair. He then decided to learn more about the world he is currently in.

   After sorting his memory, he found that nothing really strange had happened in the past, but all kinds of entertainment and technology were so lacking of the times.

   For example, the game industry here is not really developed, they don't have popular games like in his past life.

   Another example, Computer Field, which is still five years behind the original timeline!

   As for in the biology field...

   Parallel worlds have developed unique routes that can be said to be incredible!

   If the last world is a world where science and technology are evenly distributed, then this world is a world where it specializes in biotechnology.

   The biologists of this world have unique innate talents. They can create new species. These species can even bring some magical powers, such as flames, freezing, similar to Pokémon.

   This world also extends to related biological professions, companies, and schools.

   The employment prospects for biology majors are also very impressive. There are many biological companies on the market that sell all kinds of unique genetic organisms.

   These genetic organisms are expensive, but even so, they are being looted by people.

   The most exaggerated is Joltson Corporation, the world's first biotechnology company.

   Three years ago, they launched the world's first creature with electric shock capability, the electric horse.

   At that time, there were only 3 in the world, and the auction price reached 1,000,000 million dollars or even 5,000,000 million dollars.

   So, if you graduate from the biology department of a well-known university and join a good biology company, you will basically have nothing to worry about in your life.

   In this world, biodesigner also have an unimaginable status.

   Just like the normal entertainment Celebrity in previous life, every biodesigner will have very loyal fans, who will fanatically chase stars, and arguing with others on the Internet for the biologist they like.

   As for the creation of creatures, there are very few restrictions. As long as you don't create creatures with excessive destructive power, an irritable personality, and endangered society, you will not be checked by the official.

   Due to the extreme openness and freedom, biotechnology is growing rapidly every year, from at first cloning, transplanting organs, fusing genes, and then creating organisms by combining genes.

   After decades of development, there are thousands of new creatures in the world, most of them become human pets, and a few are put into nature to multiply...

   However, even if human beings love biology so much, biotechnology has gradually encountered a bottleneck in recent years. Simply rearranging genes cannot bring great miracles.