Park Sedol and his mistress

Inside the office.

   "Mr. Sejoun, you really created a charmander? It's amazing..."

   Hyun Jae was a little confused when he heard everyone discussing just now.

   It turns out that Sejoun didn't joke before!

   She couldn't help but admire Sejoun.

   Biodesign is one of the hottest fields in the new century.

   A great creature designer is highly regarded.

   Hyun Jae is also unavoidable. In such an environment, seeing and hearing these things every day will inevitably lead to the idea that "biological designers are one of the most powerful professions in the world".

   "Um."

   Sejoun looked like an expert, nodded lightly, neither sad nor happy, as if he didn't care at all about Hyun Jae's praise.

   "Well, there is nothing to do until the day of the exhibition begins, so while we wait, I want you to tell them to work on promoting Charmander."

   "Will do"

-----

   Red & White corporation, the company's official account, now has many followers.

   Many people follow The Red & White corporation, not as fans, but specifically for the fun!

   However, Red & White's official blog has not updated for a long time, which is a bit boring.

   However, just now, the Red & White corporation uploaded a video, charmander.

   The charmander video became very popular. Many people asked about the authenticity of the video.

   When the audit team posted the news about charmander, the people were dumbfounded when they heard the news.

   They all know that the audit team's fairness is unmatchable, more than the government's.

   All the hatred towards the Red & White corporation has decreased, but that doesn't mean it was zero.

   There are always people who think they are right even though they are wrong.

   They just don't stop even if the evidence is right in front of their own eyes. They won't stop until they fulfill their desire.

   You know the normal stuff of the Internet, doing more damage than the actual damage.

   "Don't be funny! When do we know the current situation of your company? The cutie who runs the account leaves that company quickly and comes to me. You have a better life here than there."*banned*

   "Everyone, please keep your eyes open, that funny company that specializes in marketing and ruining itself!"*banned*

   "Hahaha, the biggest joke of the day. I know your company has been looking for a biological designer a while ago, but no one wants to go!"*banned*

   "No one really believes it, right? It's funny enough."*banned*

-----

   "Umm, why are you banning them?" Sejoun swipe the screen of his mobile phone, and asked Hyun Jae in confusion.

   "They just make me sick" Hyun Jae answers lightly.

   "Now I wonder why I recruited you to be my assistant, now I know hehehe" Sejoun looked at Hyun Jae, definitely not her butt.

   "Keep talking, maybe I'm going to ban you from ever existing" said Hyun Jae, without looking at Sejoun who was staring at her.

   Sejoun was so scared that he shivered all over his body. Maybe right now he had learnt something important, and what he learnt was, was learning how to SHUT THE FUXK UP.