the first pokemon on parallel world

Red & white corporation.

   The company's brand is a flag composed of red and white. During the Peak period, all employees were proud of this flag, but now...

   a group of people chose to leave after the company's reputation became bad.

   At that time, Sejoun was so focused on the lawsuit that he allowed them to leave...

   "I have to rebuild the team from scratch. But I have the ability of the mighty system. I don't need a biological designer, as long as there are technical personnel in Breeder."

   The security guard at the door called out "Mr. Se" feebly. Judging from their attitude, it seemed that Sejoun left a bad impression on them.

   "Young Master..." The other security guard bowed weakly to sejoun. The Red & White Corporation is not far from bankruptcy. Under the suppression of the big players in the industry, there is no resistance at all. These security guards are naturally prepared to do something else.

   It's not surprising that Sejoun is far from being able to run the company to the current level.

   It's just a pity that although the Red & White Corporation treatment is normal, the people are not good.

   The security guard watched Sejoun walk into the company, shook his head and sighed slightly.

   "I think we should find another job, Brother."

   "Yeah... I think we should."

   Standing in the doorway, sejoun could clearly feel that the atmosphere was very different from half a year ago. There are only ten researchers inside now.

   After saying hello to the front desk, Sejoun wanted to take the elevator to the top floor of the building.

   The elevator door opened.

   "Sejoun, why are you here?"

   As soon as he stepped into the elevator, sejoun heard a puzzled voice.

   A girl in a white coat stepped forward. Her name is Yoon Jaemin. She looked like her forties but still maintained her beauty.

   "I heard you are not feeling well, so your father and I decided to take a visit. We heard your condition is getting worse every day. Maybe you should take more days off."

   "No I'm fine mom, don't treat me like I was little"

   "It was just motherly instinct. Now should we go and say hi to your father?"

   The elevator door opened, and the silver metal wall with a sense of science and technology came into view. Through a straight and deep passage, sejoun and came to the door of a huge white laboratory.

   This is the laboratory of Red & White Corporation. To enter, you need to enter your fingerprint.

   The digital disc beside the gate made a light sound, and then the whole gate slowly opened.

   Sejoun walked into the laboratory and took off the white robe skillfully and put it on, then walked into the laboratory along the passage.

   "Sejoun, why are you here?" As soon as he stepped into the laboratory, sejoun heard the puzzled voice of his father. His name is Kim sewoo.

   "I came here for something." Sejoun walked into the laboratory. At this moment, the formerly lively laboratory was extremely deserted. Kim Sewoo and Yoon jaemin stood in front of the computer, pointing at the computer a Genetic Organism and two Biotech Designers next to them, whispering.