publicity, popularity

Charmander stayed in Sejoun's arms obediently, with a small flame tail swinging in the air. There was a trace of sleepiness in his eyes, and he wanted rest a little when he was just born.

   Although Sejoun created Genetic Organism for the first time, he knew the relevant knowledge very well, and immediately took Charmander to the breed cabin specially prepared for Charmander in the laboratory, and gently put it in.

   Everyone followed Sejoun like a machine, watching Sejoun every movements dullly.

   After Sejoun closed the breed hatch, Kim Sewoo shook his lips and asked incoherently, "Is that fire?"

"Fire, it is fire!" Sejoun blinked his eyes, answered honestly, and felt refreshed in his heart.

   "Fire? Is it really a fire?" Kim Sewoo asked again incredulously, repeating his question stupidly.

   "It's really fire!" Sejoun reluctantly nodded.

   "No way! Is this Fire Element Genetic Organism?" Kim Jim and Kim Kang only felt that the world view was completely hit, no, completely shattered, so if we just randomly combined genes it could actually work?

   What's more terrifying is that looking at the flame strength control on the tail of Genetic Organism, looking at the country, no, there is nothing that can compare it internationally.

   Everyone knows that Sejoun university major is Biodesign!

   This major mainly corresponds to the creation of genetic organisms.

   When the flame of the new century of biology was raging all over the world, biodesign came into being, and major colleges and universities set up corresponding majors.

   Privately, everyone complained about Sejoun. If it weren't for Sejoun, how could the company have come to a dead end.

   At that time, Park Sedol took away the hard work of the laboratory. Afterward, everyone knew that Sejoun had not signed a contract with Park sedol, and a group of people blamed Sejoun for being stupid.

   Later, Sejoun was being stupid again and shot himself in the foot, causing the company's reputation to plummet.

   Today, we can still see the hot spot scandal of Red & White corporation on the Internet...

   Such a thing can actually create new species and make breakthroughs in certain technologies?

   Feeling the gradual hot gaze, Sejoun was naturally proud, but on the surface he pretended to be plain and waved his hand, "It's just controlling the flame, it's very simple."

   "Simple?" Yoon jaemin suddenly exclaimed, "Do you know the price of the Fire Element Genetic Organism on the market? The last price is 10,000,000 million dollar! That was 10,000,000! This is all money!" She fell into a fantasy state immediately. The money was spilt in the sky, and a crazy smile appeared on her face.

   Yoon Jaemin was almost suffocated by internal injuries, and opened her rosy lips: "Have you ever thought about exposing this technology to the public? It can save the company's reputation..."

   Considering that the company is currently being hacked in the outside world, and that Park Sedol  is secretly playing tricks, she is suddenly angry.

   If Sejoun new technology is released, it will not only save his reputation, but also leave a strong legacy in biology!

   "Unnecessary."

   How could sejoun have the technology? It was all thanks to the system. He pretended to be cool and said: "I don't care about the name. If the technology is disclosed, others may study it and learn it."