is it really real?

The ground land area is basically green grass that has been genetically modified to survive underground. With flowers, the air is filled with the smell of nature.

   Led by Sejoun, they entered a bright and spacious Breeder room.

   As soon as I walked into the breeding house, the audit team frowned. Although the breeding area is huge, there is almost no Genetic Organism. In the land area, only an orange lizard stands in the middle.

   Then, the five auditors focused their attention on the orange lizard in the room.

   When charmander saw that many people all of a sudden, Charmander couldn't help shrinking his head, with a trace of fear in his eyes. After observing the group of humans for a long time, he poked his head out and stumbled towards Sejoun...

   So cute!

   Jeong Hee almost couldn't hold back what was in her heart.

   Several other auditors looked at each other.

   "What kind of species is this?"

   "Have you seen it on the market? Could it be a new species, this..."

    "Wow, I didn't expect it to look exactly like in the video."

   "He looks so cute when he is scared." The audit team and the employees all murmured.

   "Ah so cute, it hit right in this old man's girlish heart."

   One of the big men in his 40s was stunned by little charmander every move and couldn't help but speak his mind.

   "..."

   As soon as these words came out, the people around were speechless.

   Aren't you ashamed, big man?

   Yoon Jaemin and other people laughed so hard, happy for the little guys.

   The lovable appearance and personality will be an important factor for them to be loved by their owners!

   And why do you think that cats and dogs are loved for?

   Because of their cuteness, funny, you can play with it close to human beings...

   "Well, even though he was cute, there is no way the video is real."

   "No, look at his tail!!"

   Looking around, there was a fire in Charmander's tail, and it was burning with flames.

   "No way! Is the video really real?"

   "What kind of technique to keep the flame on the tail, and why doesn't he get burned?"

   "If the video is real, then wouldn't it be an exaggeration for Red & White Corporation to be the biological leader of the Fire Element in this industry?"

   "..."

   "We are going to prove this miraculous moment." Everyone flushed and started to breathe shortly. Not to mention Charmander's ability, just relying on the flames of the tail to have a huge fan base.

-----

   "New species..."

   Jeong Hee stood at the door.

   Others were already teasing charmander, and she was embarrassed and in a dilemma.

   At first, I thought I was just here to take a look, because most of the species varieties were already on the market.