exhibition day

"Furthermore, he doesn't have many assets anymore. He has only a few millions of dollars. But what kind of thing is he going to develop with that small amount of money he can do? On the other hand, I have a talented designer like you, and I created the Spirit Dog with nearly 100 million worth of funds!"

   "Like the flame in the video, how is it possible to do it, unless there is an expert who is willing to give away the technology at hand, tsk, is it even possible?"

   "Maybe he is bragging now. At the biological exhibition in three days, he will find an excuse to be absent, just having a mouthful, like a clown jumping on a trampoline!"

   Park Sedol never thought that he would be beaten in the face.

   "My husband is right~"

   Lee Chaerim agreed.

   At the same time……

   Red & White corporation.

   Sejoun put down his phone, curled his lips, and said to his assistant next to him: "There are still many people who don't believe it, but it's okay. On the day of the exhibition, charmander will reverse their stupid minds and slap their ugly faces."

   Hyun Jae said: "Yes, I really want the exhibition to come soon!"

   "It's only three days, so no hurry."

   Sejoun applied for a booth at the biological exhibition a few days ago, and the other party has also passed the application.

   It's just that I deliberately raise this matter again today, and then it will definitely attract a group of viewers.

   The exhibition is an important event. It will be held in S City this year. How could you miss it?

   "Hyun Jae, was I stupid before?"

   Sejoun suddenly asked a strange question.

   "Hmm, well let's see, yeah it seems so, I feel like you're the stupidest person I ever seen in my life."

   Sejoun felt heartbroken, silently crying deep in his heart, then shook his head: "That's why I was deceived by others and fell for Park Sedol's trick! Fortunately, it's not too late to make up for it. I will be a competent boss in the future."

   "Well, I believe that Mr. Se will definitely be able to do it, and he will definitely lead the company to rise."

   Hyun Jae waved her small fist.

   She doesn't know what has changed Sejoun for the past few days. Compare it to Sejoun now, and the conclusion is that Sejoun has changed a lot!

   He is no longer Sejoun, she knows, he spends more time in the company every day, and wise more decisions...

   "Ring~~~ ring~~~ ring~~~"

   A burst of's cell phone ringing interrupted Lee Chaerim's thoughts.

   On Sejoun phone, the callers appear as short numbers.

   "Bank number?"

   And then he picked up the phone.

   ""Is this Mr. Kim Sejoun?"

   "Well, it's me, may I ask-"

   "Hello, I'm from the XX Bank. The loan Mr. Kim applied in our bank has been approved, and the maximum amount of loan is 8 million."

   "Oh?"

   "Please, Mr. Kim go to our bank as soon as possible to go through all the remaining procedures..."