charmander is born!

"Are you sure you are done?" Yoon jaemin covered her mouth and looked at the dark green cultivation tank in the laboratory in shock. Among them were the genetic seeds that had grown to fist-size. The lines of the genetic seed are gradually becoming clear, and the inside is slowly agitating, like a normal beating heart.

   "Yeah. I already have an idea in my mind, I just need to type it out." Sejoun said, lying on the chair.

   "Mom, dad, if there is any abnormality in the cultivation tank, please notify me in time."

   Kim Sewoo hesitated for a moment and asked, "Sejoun, can you tell me the truth? Which company provided you with the seeds? I don't seem to have heard of any species that can perform similarly at this stage."

   "Can I say I designed it myself? Don't forget, I also majored in biodesign when I was in college."

   Sejoun smiled and said with a serious face.

   After all, there will be all kinds of Pokémon in the future, and you must take the credit, otherwise it will be difficult to explain in the future.

   "You?"

   "What don't you believe about your own son?"

   Sejoun blinked and smiled: "One day you will believe that I can create miracles..."

   "It's only been thirty minutes". Yoon Jaemin walked back to Sejoun with pity in his eyes and massaged him : "Even if you are a genius, thirty minutes is still too fast. So my son must be very exhausted."

   "It's okay." Sejoun smiled, and now he is more in line with the little boy in his parents' impression.

   "Don't give yourself that much pressure, anyway, no matter how prodigal you are, you can't beat your dad." Yoon jaemin said distressedly, but how did these comforting words sound so strange?

   Sejoun suddenly face full of black lines, "Mom, am I the prodigal in your eyes?"

   "Isn't it? It's not your first time. It's normal to fail. If you succeed, I'm afraid." Yoon jaemin, as it should be by rights, said.

   "What are you afraid of?"

   "I'm afraid that you are secretly Create in the lab."

   "Mom...can you give me some confidence!" Sejoun looked at his mother helplessly.

   "Okay, understood, my son is great, he must do it." Yoon Jaemin waved his hand very perfunctorily, making a cheering gesture.

-----

   The waiting time is not long, especially the genetic seeds that the system provides, it absorbs the nutrient solution very quickly, and it needs to be added every few hours, which also means that Sejoun cannot enter deep sleep during this period.

-----

   Finally, it succeeded.

   Sejoun looked at the white Pokémon egg with a green pattern in the cultivation tank with excitement in his eyes.

   Charmander development is faster than Sejoun imagined.

   For five days, he observed the movement of the cultivation tank almost day and night, and now, his hard work has finally paid off.

   It absorbs a lot of nutrient solution every day, and the molding speed is visible to the naked eye. In just one week, it grew into 40 eggs!

   Looking at the Pokémon egg that can be easily picked up by the hands in front of him, Sejoun is also secretly surprised that such a small volume can absorb that many nutrient solutions. Roughly speaking, the absorbed nutrient solution is close to the previous medium-sized Genetic Organism. Ten times, even more, Charmander can only be called a small and medium Genetic Organism at best.