Company excitement

After the audit team brought the specific assessments back to the headquarters, the internal opinion of the audit team towards Red & White Corporation also changed dramatically.

   Charmander got a very good score after the initial evaluation.

   Since charmander can use fire, it is particularly strict in the audit.

   For several days in a row, auditors would come every day, and not the same group.

   At first, most of them didn't pay much attention to the Red & white corporation. After contacting them, they realized that Sejoun had created a new creature with special abilities!

   Many people were surprised, and gradually became suspicious of Sejoun types of marketing products.

   Charmander is much stronger than the spirit dog. The spirit dog just had a flying ability, as well as faster speed and a sense of smell.

   Compared to the difficulty of adding flame to creatures, the difference is not small!

   The perception of Sejoun within the evaluation agency is gradually changing.

   After several rounds of evaluation, charmander has passed the review and is ready for listing.

   If there are more problems with charmander in the future, the score will be reduced.

   When the rating drops to one level, no public sale will be allowed.

   On the day the certificate was issued, Sejoun personally went to the evaluation agency to get back several certificates.

   Sejoun knows that as long as the certificate is issued, the previous investment will not be in vain.

   Before that, he was still worried that the review would not pass, but fortunately, charmander was more lovable and intelligent, and passed the review stage safely.

   At night, the audit team's official account quietly released blockbuster news.

   Red & White Corporation Charmander audit results.

   [Charmander]

   [Fire Element]

   [Physical attack ability: 6] (Scratch can break through ordinary rock, extremely sharp)

   [Fire Element Ability: 7] (The flame has exceeded most Fire Element creatures on the market)

   [Fire Element Potential: 9] (Tentatively 9. According to the designer, Charmander has huge potential and can understand more ability)

   [Personality: 8.5] (extremely docile, trusting in humans, but not lacking in his own wildness)

   [Comprehensive: 7.6](Charmander can be used as a domestic pet, and can also participate in fighting competitions, high value, high ability)

   The audit team is a recognized audit organization in the whole world. Its energy is unimaginable. The fairness of the audit is also extremely strict internally. Anyone who can become a member of the audit team has been re-candidate, and if you are found to have favoritism, then Not only will you be kicked out of the audit team, your personal resume will be marked as untrustworthy, so the audit team is impossible to cheat, and no one will make fun of your future.

   Therefore, when the news of the audit team was announced, the city, even Korea, was in a sensation.

   The review team's scoring mechanism is very strict. According to different organisms, they will have different classification scores. For Normal, the first score of each large corporation will be higher because they will exaggerate their own Genetic Organism to a certain extent, but even so, most Genetic Organisms cannot reach 6 points in the initial review, even more how this is the Fire Element biological review, which is definitely more stringent.