CHAPTER- II

Saturday morning, Pallavi was in Geet's house watching Netflix, eating yesterday's momo. They had plans to go out but rather thought to stay in home. Geet's parents were going out and they could have the whole place to themselves. Abhi had called and when he knew no one was home, he decided to go over.

They started cleaning room, and were feeling scared. what if someone sees Abhi coming inside. When he was coming there they saw Siddharth also. Four of them being very careful, that neighbors don't see them were in the house finally. They played Uno, watched movies. Abhi and Geet were asleep in the couch. Pallavi went to the kitchen, following her was Sid.

"You don't have any boyfriends?" Sid asked.

"boyfriends?" said Pallavi giggling." No. why?"

"Cause if you had, you could call him now. You can also have your private time like them." 

"No, don't have any. what about you? you could call them now." Pallavi advised.

"Them? haha. I have only one love of my life, Sandy. My dog."

"She's in US? I love dogs. My brother and I always wanted a dog but my mom refused. she says "I already have 3 dogs in my house, I can't tolerate another." 

"3? who's the third one?" "My dad" both laughs.

They were all watching Me before you, Pallavi was crying tremendously. CLICK. Sid silently clicked her picture, she was sobbing. It was afternoon. Everyone got back to their home.

Pallavi was an average student. She likes to finish her assignment before dinner. After eating dinner, she put her phone on charging and start doing the dishes. Her work was finish and now time to scroll Instagram. When she opened her phone,

*Unknown number: 2 message:

She got scared, "What if it's spam? my phone will get virus?" she opened it anyway. There she saw her photo, sobbing watching me before you.

 There she saw her photo, sobbing watching me before you

"Hi it's Sid, you look BEAUTIFUL" 

she replied, "oh shit" 

They both had a normal conversation.

.

had dinner? yes

had fun today.

.

okay goodnight.

Pallavi helped her brother to finish homework and went to sleep.