CHAPTER- XIX

"SIDDHARTHH." said Abhi in joy. Pallavi was shocked.

"Play the music." Sid gestured to the DJ.

Sid was dancing to,"bachna ae haseeno". Pallavi noticed every change Sid had.

Sid had grown beard and was looking a bit muscular. He invited everyone to the dance stage. Pallavi stayed back. Sid looked at Pallavi, how gorgeous she was. He was happy he could look at her again.  Pallavi was looking so sexy, confident but something was off, he could sense it. Everybody was calling Pallavi to the stage. Everyone danced together. Sid was trying to go near Pallavi but she would decline it somehow. Sid was confused.

The party was over and everyone was going to their rooms. Geet was a bit more drunk and Abhi was handling her. Abhi said bye to Sid, "See you tomorrow bro. Missed you."

Pallavi was telling Ayan to go to sleep. She had to handle people and guest and take them to respective rooms. Sid came to help her. 

"Let me help."

"No, its okay, Sid."

"AAAHHHH, the name Sid from your lips, I was dead because I couldn't hear that."

"Oh that means now you're a GHOST?"

"Ha -

Pallavi helped the guest and was going back to her room. Sid was following her. It was a beautiful night, with many stars in the sky. The resort they were in was beautiful. Sid was walking behind Pallavi.

Pallavi stopped walking. "Hi" said Sid.

"My room."

 "Oh Oh, but-

"What? Let me go sleep, Sid. I'm very tired."

"Just one minute. Please, Pallu."

Pallavi looked at Sid.

"Please, request, mention not." Sid pulled Pallavi and went to the garden. The workers in the resort were still working. Sid and Pallavi sat on a swing. Pallavi took half the space by keeping her feet up. Sid took her feet and kept in his lap. He started to massage it.

"Sid. What are you doing? What if someone sees us?"

Sid massaging her feet, "Then what?"

Pallavi stood up, "Its getting late, I'm going to sleep."

"But we gotta talk."

"Tomorrow."

It was morning

It was morning. It was the day for haldi and mehndi. Everyone got dressed, the theme of the day was yellow or green. The going-to-be bride wore a beautiful yellow lehenga. Geet was looking magical. Her glow was even before putting haldi. Pallavi wore an indo-western outfit to dance comfortably. Pallavi and Geet's cousins had prepared a dance for bride and groom. Geet had chose dresses for Abhi, which matched with her outfits.