CHAPTER- XVII

Pallavi and Sid planned to meet that evening. It was Pallavi's treat and she decided the time and place. It was near Sid's workplace and after when both work had finished. Pallavi reached their earlier and booked a table. It was not restaurants where Sid would like to go but it was decent.

Sid arrived.

"Hi" "Hi"

"How was your day?" Pallavi asked. Sid was settling himself.

"It was nice. My mom has been calling today I don't know why! how!. That's the only unusual thing happened to me today.  She was being really sweet. What about you, How was yours?"

"Good just that- I think I created too much problem yesterday?"

"Pallavi" Sid hold her both hand. "Just say wouldn't you do the same for me?" 

"I would definitely, but-"

"No butts. It is my responsibility to do so. I took you out as my date and I always take my first date to my house." Both laughed.

"Thankyou so much Siddharth. You saved me from my father. I swear if he had seen me in that form you don't know what would have happened."

"Now I want to know. You've been saying this since yesterday and now I'm just curious."

"No joking Sid."

"Okay Okay. Welcome Mi 'lady."      "And what is this everyone is suspecting us for having a relation. Yesterday, Nayan and today your friend Alex didn't leave me, saying jiju."

"Maybe it is the way you look at me. Yes I know I'm beautiful and maybe you fell in love with me."

"HAHA ME? IN LOVE WITH YOU? Never." "Or it maybe the other side, you saw my muscular skin and just fell for me?"

"HAHA I'm sorry if you think that. Mr. Macho man." 

"Okay. So parks and recreation after 9?"

"Okay."

They were still having some nonsense talking and it was getting late.

The bill had arrived. Sid tried to see it but Pallavi snatched it from his hand and paid it.

"Today is the day I will pay. You relax."

"Wow. Hope these days come everyday."

It was time for them to return home. They were heading out.

"Hey- Did you bring your scooter?"

"Yes, or else how will I come?"

"Yep. That is also true. The thing is I didn't bring my car here. It is in my workplace. Can you drop me there?"

"Yeah sure."

Sid sat behind Pallavi. She was a slow rider. She was driving in her pace.

"Will you level up a bit, pallu? Do you want us to get there tomorrow?"

"This is what it is."

They reached the office. Sid went inside looking for security guard, the parking lot was locked.

Sid came out with disappointment, "No signs of guard." "You go, I will find a cab or bus."

"Shut up Sid. Abhi Pallavi zinda hain. I can drop you." "And this time where will you roam finding a ride, so just get on."

"Really?"

Pallavi nodded. Sid got on.

Pallavi was again driving very slowly. "Speed up." said Sid.