CHAPTER- XV

Tihar ended giving so much happiness. Everyone were started getting busy in their own life.  Pallavi's masters had started and Geet was interested in business but her father didn't want to get his daughter involved in his business. Geet's older brother was introduced to the company right after his 12 but Geet being a girl was being prepared to get married. There was many marriage proposals for her from big business tycoons.

 Geet didn't want to get married, not even with Abhi. She wanted to set her career first. This kind of conversation she had already done with Abhi and Abhi was totally okay with her decision. Geet was sure she wanted Abhi as her husband but she needed some time. She promised him that, whenever she is ready, she will be the one who'll propose. Abhi was even more excited and happy.

Pallavi was promoted in her work. She was a manager now which meant raise in salary. She didn't ever waste her money in stupid things. She had made one bank account to save money. Pallavi was interested in fashion after working in the bookstore. She saw new people with different styles, which she was interested in. She would always rate their fashion and started watching fashion related shows. She was good in marketing as well. In bookstore the ways she kept the books it looked aesthetic and more people were buying from there. 

Pallavi and Geet were meeting everyday sharing their tension about their future. Abhi had planned many trips with Geet as she was free now. But Geet's family wasn't allowing her to go anywhere far as there were rich looking marriage proposals. 

Sid and Pallavi used to meet each other everyday. There wasn't any obligations or name given to their relation. They were having fun with each other. Both of them had feelings for each other but the fear of loosing this kind of friendship, they were not able to express it. It was like a routine for them to meet. Sid would go in Pallavi's bookstore and stay there talking about every existing things, every movies they've watched. Recommending each other movies were their love language. Pallavi was the big movie buff and she converted our Sid into one. 

Sid would remember movies Pallavi had said to watch and he would watch making time for it. They even decided to watch 'Parks and Recreation' together. They would zoom each other at night. Pallavi would secretly close her door and talk about the episode, discussing with Sid.

Sid even made Pallavi listen to Michael Jackson, watch sports with him. Pallavi wouldn't understand anything but Sid would patiently teach her. They would play badminton in Sid's yard in afternoon when Pallavi had finished her work. 

Pallavi's mom had started working in school and she gave Pallavi the freedom which she didn't get in her young ages. Pallavi and her mom Shilpa were each other's pillar. They would understand each other and Pallavi wanted the best life for Ayan so she was doing everything in her will. She had made more and more saving for her and her family's future.

Sylvia was going back to USA as she had to study. She cried very hard while going to the airport. Sid couldn't see Sylvia going and knew he couldn't do anything. They dropped Sylvia and her nanny in airport. After their departure they left. Sid was heartbroken. It was late in night but he messaged Pallavi to come outside for awhile. Pallavi was scared to death but she knew, Sid needed her. She sneaked very carefully outside.

There... There was Sid crying his heart out.

Pallavi hugged him without saying anything and covered him. Sid then went his home. He said thankyou to Pallavi. Sid was more free after Sylvia had gone to US. 

It didn't seemed but time was passing very quickly.

Geet's family when invited their business partners, Abhi would always tend to go. Geet was seen talking with Abhi  and being suspected by her brother.  Her brother started to notice them. He wouldn't let them stay together, as he saw them talking, he would call Geet straight up. That day's party was to announce Geet's brother's engagement to a businessman's daughter which helped them to extend their business. 

Geet's father wanted to do her wedding as well but she was stubborn. Geet was happy that her brother's wedding will take away others focus from Geet. But she was wrong, everyone present in their house would ask her questions like, "Your brother is getting married, yours is next." She would just get pissed and locked herself in her room. 

She was really happy about her brother getting married. She loved her brother and him starting his new life was great but she was sorry, sorry for her going to be sister-in-law. 

How will she manage his anger. 

Pallavi and her mother were invited during the preparations. Pallavi was also like sister of Geet's brother. He never looked at Geet and Pallavi differently. Pallavi would tease him taking his fiancé's name. Everyone were having fun, dancing, singing. Pallavi was busy shooting everything and posting it on snapchat or Instagram. Everything she kept, Sid would reply to it eventually.

Pallavi was looking at her phone and smiling like an idiot. "What are you reading?" asked Geet. "Geet di, this smiling thing, is everyday. I am done asking her what that is. She always ignore." Ayan replied. Pallavi made angry face to Ayan. "Why are you scaring off him? Look here and tell me. Pallavi Gautam! Do you have a boyfriend?" Geet asked suspiciouly. "Nooo Geet its nothing. I was just looking at reels. See nowadays I'm obsessed with memes and thats all." Pallavi said.

"Geet come here" 

Someone called Geet and she went. Pallavi went behind Geet to see if she needed any help. 

The wedding was grand. Country's big companies ceo's were there, even superstars. Pallavi was hanging out with Geet and her cousins who were preparing dance. Abhi was also invited to the wedding. 

When Pallavi, Geet and her cousins were dancing in the stage, Abhi recorded it. He posted on insta. Sid saw it, his eyes were only looking at Pallavi. Geet had invited Sid in the party, as he was her friend. Sid and Abhi were going together wearing suits. 

Pallavi and Geet was with Geet's sister-in-law, helping her being ready. They gave her everything she needed, they already became her friends. The girls were busy helping guest out. Abhi and Sid had arrived and Abhi had messaged Geet to meet him. Geet took Pallavi out too. 

The four of them met and they went to meet the newlywed couple. Sid congratulated them. "Next time is your to get congratulated Geet." Geet's brother said. Geet mocking smiled at him. Abhi looked mad, Geet tried to console him but he looked very angry. Geet pulled Abhi to an corner and calmed him. 

"How can he say like that! They know na, you don't want to get married now. So, why is your brother always forcing you." Abhi said angrily. "Please calm down baby. Everyone will get suspicious. It is not the right time baby." Geet said calmingly.

Pallavi and Sid went outside in balcony. "Pallavi you want drinks?"  "No thanks."  Sid brought a drink for himself. Ayan came and joined them. Ayan was offering them snacks. They talked for a bit about the party and Ayan went to find Geet. Pallavi's lips had some dirt. Sid gestured to clean it. She couldn't clean it properly. "Pass me the tissue." Sid cleaned, the way his hand touched her lips, he couldn't take it off. He looked into Pallavi's eyes, it looked innocent. He felt like he dived into her eyes. Her eyes was so beautiful that even moon couldn't be compared. Pallavi was feeling butterflies in her stomach. They both were looking at each other.

"Pallavi! Pallavi!" Geet was looking for her. "I'm here"

Geet was calling Pallavi to the dance floor. Geet even took Sid who was saying no, but she forced him. Everyone was dancing. The couple were dancing on the song 'perfect'. Pallavi was looking at them very happily. Everyone started joining the couple. Pallavi gave her hand toward Sid. Sid was shocked.

"Madam!" Sid gave his hand. They were dancing together. The dance floor was in a corner so they didn't any problem with anybody seeing them. Sid brought her close to his chest. Looking in each others eyes, they were busy. The song ended.

Geet and Abhi had solved their problem and again talked. The night was over, everyone went to their home. 

EmotionsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara