CHAPTER- IX

Pallavi worked really hard that month. She was busy balancing her routine. She had to study during her work and would go home tired and fall asleep easily. She was exhausted but knew it would bring her happiness when she would get her first paycheck. And eventually she did.

 She was really excited but couldn't tell anyone. She had brought her father a tie and mother a watch saying it was from her saving. She planned to take Ayan Go-cart and bought her those oxidized jewelry she loved.

Her bachelors were coming to an end, it was a three year course and exam was before Dashain, and after 12 days. "12 days? Oh shit. I haven't studied at all." Geet was crying and coming to Pallavi.

"Its okay, we'll figure something out." Pallavi said. After saying this they went to Pallavi's bedroom and started scrolling. After every five minutes they were realizing  exam is near and after eyes toward phone and hands scrolling endlessly. This went on for the last week. Then they were really tensed. Pallavi had took somedays off from her work to study.

Geet had took Pallavi with her, to meet Abhi. Both girls were telling their problem in one breath after they saw Abhi. "SHHHHSSH.." Abhi being confused asked them about their tension," And this time tell one by one, and then what if I solve the problem." Genius Abhi had spoken.

"So we're having problem with our doubts about exam and we didn't study well." Geet told first. "So can't you just tell your professor about your problem?"Abhi asked.

"No- No Actually we played so much prank on our professors they don't want to see us, and if we go and they ask our roll numbers, we won't get good practical marks." Pallavi explained the situation to Abhi. Abhi gave them advice to meet with Sid as he was expert in "reading" stuffs. Then Abhi told Sid to help out the girls. Sid had told them to come in his house after 5 pm and they said okay.

Sid usually reached home at 4:30 but he needed 30 minutes to clean his room. He didn't want Pallavi to think he was gross. He quickly went home. His grandparents were shocked as he never came before 6pm saying he was busy. He made the housemaid to clean his room and asked to make some delicious foods. "Nati, is any one special coming? You're preparing as if someone is." his grandmother asked him. "No aama nothing much special but- uh- Pallavi and Geet are coming." 

Grandmother was exited to meet them both after the party. Everything was done preparing, it was waiting time. Sid would look at clock or look at door as he heard some noise. He went to his room, he was bored from the looking outside and decided to take a bathe. 

After some time, Pallavi and Geet finally arrived. Sid's grandparents greeted them and grandmother seemed really happy seeing guest in her house. "Where is Sid?" Pallavi asked. The girls were served some snacks, Pallavi looked at her phone, her phone was dead. "Um where can I charge my phone? I'll have to call my mother in a minute otherwise she'll get worried." 

"You can charge in the room to your left." Sid's grandfather showed her the direction. She went there. It was a room with huge bed and with game consoles laying around. She didn't cared about that bits. She was just finding charger, and she found it. It was in the floor connected to junction box. While she finished charging she saw a tall body standing infront of her, with only towel. It was Sid, "AAAHHHHH" Pallavi screamed. Sid held her mouth and told her to calm down. "Its me Sid." 

Pallavi was calm and she realized he wasn't wearing any t-shirt. She looked behind. Sid wore his clothes very fast. "Its okayyy, you can look now." 

"Gosh why were you naked?" Pallavi asked. "Cause- Because its my house my dude. Now lets go out." They both went outside and joined others. After having some snacks they went to the studying room and shared their problem with Sid. After telling everything he said, "Look guys I'm not as good as to teach you your course but I can help you guys as in how to study." Then he shared some useful tips to them which they were listening to very carefully. It was time to go. They had said goodbye to grandparents. Sid had gone till main gate to say them goodbye. 

They went to their home. Pallavi as soon as she reached, she posted a meme on her IG story. Sid had replied, "Go study for now and watch as many reels you like after one month." Pallavi studied with full dedication after that. Geet and Pallavi had made a pact that they would not meet until the exam. It was very hard for them, but somehow they managed.

Pallavi studied really hard. She used to stay up all night, having tons of coffee, she even delete Instagram app from her phone till her exam. The exam came, and exams tends to finish fast especially the finals one. With the thought of what done is done, they both partied and watched movie enjoying their times off. 

Pallavi  finally resumed her work and worked her ass off. Sid messaged her from time to time asking about her, her exam and all. Sid had told that she had to give party after her exam and she said okay. Why won't she yes, she was a working woman and earned. The gang had planned to meet and celebrate girl's completion of bachelors. Abhi wanted to be huge party for his girlfriend.

Abhi had made the preparations really fast. Geet and Pallavi got ready and went to the party. They were looking fire. Those sexy party dresses weren't their thing but they wanted to try on and they like it very much. 

The party was outside valley and this was the first time both of their parents approved because they knew Abhi was throwing it and for Pallavi, Geet was going so she could also go

The party was outside valley and this was the first time both of their parents approved because they knew Abhi was throwing it and for Pallavi, Geet was going so she could also go. They wore simple dress walking outside the house, but got dressed up sexy in the car. The car was of Geet which her parents send in case of emergency. It was a two hour drive to Abhi's farmhouse, where the party was held. They reached there. The place was crowded and many people had already arrived. 

Geet and Pallavi made their entrance and everybody cheered. Abhi looked at Geet so beautifully everyone awed at them. They met everyone at the party and got it started. Pallavi's eyes were looking something.

"Looking for me?" Sid said from behind winking and kissing her on the cheeks .