CHAPTER- VIII

"Why are you ignoring me? Dammit...

"What are you doing? Leave me." Pallavi said. "Yaar I had not seen you for several days. Where were you?" 

"Why do I have to tell you?" Pallavi asked.

"Becaus- Because you're, I don't know, I like to hang out with you. I feel like you're my only friend than Abhi and Geet. I just wanted to see you-" 

"So why didn't you messaged me?" Pallavi advised.

Sid backed off oh i could have just messaged you.

"Hehe. But where were you? Busy having a boyfriend?" Sid asked giggling.

"Haha very funny."

Knock. Knock.

It was Geet. "I know Pallavi you're inside, let me in."

"Go behind the curtainss." Pallavi was horrified, cause if Geet knew she would definitely have the wrong idea. Sid immediately hide behind. Pallavi opened the door.

"Yaar I'm so scared, what if ma and dad see me talking with Abhi and know the chemistry. I mean we look pretty good together. AND Pallu If they know, I'm dead. Literally." Geet was terrified. Her parents, they were never gonna support for her relationship. If they ever came across conversation of Geet and marriage. Her father would always tell that she would marry the guy he chooses.

"It's gonna be okay Geet. You don't worry, I'm always here with you." Pallavi tried to put smile of her best friend's face. They both got outside and Sid after 5 minutes went outside with carefulness.

The house was filled with flowers, especially marigold. Pallavi really liked the decorations and wanted to click pictures but her photographer, Geet was busy with guest. She could see Geet was exhausted, and didn't want to bother her more by making her photographer. Abhi was secretively giving Geet to eat something. They were having their moments. Pallavi was upset as she woke early to get pretty and she couldn't one photo to post on Instagram.

Sid had noticed, Pallavi was trying to take selfie but was failing miserably. Everyone would just walked by and would walk past her. She was making cute sad face, Sid was giggling seeing her like this.

"Can I help you ma'am?" Pallavi was shocked, what help was Sid talking about. "Umm to click your photos?" Pallavi was happy that finally she was getting to click her photos. Pallavi nodded.

"Shall we go to terrace? I also saw there were these pretty flowers and privacy too." 

They both were at the terrace. Pallavi was feeling a little awkward as she was only standing straight as if her grandmother had forced her to. "Be a little open yaar Pallu." Pallavi tried but what if someone barged in what she was scared of. Seeing her scared, Sid closed the door and told her to pose properly.

It was a sunny day with soft breezes. The breezes would go across Pallavi's hair, it wasn't the photos he clicked. It was those moments. He was feeling relaxed clicking her photos. Whenever he showed her photos, if she liked she would jump in excitement and Sid would be happy seeing her happy.

"Thankyou Sid, Geet is also busy, I just couldn't ask her to click my photos." Pallavi said with a smile. "Hey. Friendship mein no sorry no thankyou. Don't you know the quote from happy club? Ajab prem ki gazab kahani?"

friendship mein no sorry no thankyou= no sorry no thankyou in friendship

"Wow you watch movies? I thought you were boring." Pallavi said with a smirk.

"Haww Me? Boring? Darling just wait and watch how much I will make your life "Boring." 

They both sat down in the floor as nobody wanted their company and they didn't have anything else to do. "Do you wanna run away from here?" Sid asked.