Minho - Exhaustion

Minho sighed as he walked through the door, fatigue making each one of his steps heavier. He was finally home after two weeks of back to back schedules and he was so ready to rest.

His girlfriend smiled at him and patted the sofa, indicating to him to come sit.
Standing behind him, she began to slowly massage his broad shoulders as his eyes fluttered shut. Her hands were like magic to him: it seemed she could find every knot, every place of tension and make it disappear.

"Is that nice?"

Minho hummed in agreement as she began to massage his head, her fingers making it through his thick hair to rub circles on his scalp. He could feel himself drifting off to sleep as she chuckled, stopping to stroke his cheek.

"Do you want me to run you a bath?"

"Yes please."

He loved her bubble baths; she always made it smell nice. He listened as the water ran, and waited until she called him in. Then he stripped down and sank into the soapy bubbles, asking himself if this was what heaven was like.

"Call me if you need anything, and try not to fall asleep."

He laughed and gave her a thumbs up, leaning back and closing his eyes again. All of his previous exhaustion was floating away as he was embraced by the warm soapy water. This was what life was truly about: enjoying simple rewards after hard labour.

___

Minho didn't know how much time passed before his girlfriend was shaking him awake.

"I thought I told you not to fall asleep?" She smirked.

He shrugged and pouted, earning a kiss.

"Get out now, I prepared a towel for you."

She'd brought his fluffiest white towel, and as he stepped out she wrapped him in it, gently drying him. He looked at her adoringly as she did so, his face poking out of a mountain of white, his big eyes making him look like a puppy.

When his girlfriend was finished, he reached out for a kiss again, making her giggle.

"Did you prepare any clothes for me jagi?"

"No," she teased. "I guess you'll just have to wear this towel."

"That's fine by me." He wrapped her up in the towel too as she gasped, having been taken off guard.

"Choi Minho! I thought you were tired?"

"You energise me." He smiled brightly.

"So do you my love."

Gently unwrapping herself, his girlfriend went to get the clothes she'd prepared: tracksuit bottoms and a cosy jumper, since it was cold outside. Minho followed her into their bedroom and sat on the bed, letting her pull the jumper over his head. She fluffed up his hair as he put on the rest himself.

"How about we just stay in bed and order in?"

"I'll do you one better." His girlfriend smiled. "I made your favourite earlier."

"Really?" His eyes widened. "You're the best!"

He wrapped her in his arms and gave her a kiss on the head. "I love you."

"I think you love food more." She giggled. "But I love you too."

"I love you and food equally."

She rolled her eyes and went to heat up his food. When she got back, he'd slipped under the covers and had his laptop open, waiting for her.

"Wanna watch a movie together?"

"Sure."

The two cuddled up and enjoyed the movie along with the food she'd made. Afterwards, Minho stretched out and yawned, truly spent now.

"Go brush your teeth, let's go to bed."

He let his girlfriend pull the covers over him and tuck him in, planting a kiss on his forehead. Joining him under the warm duvet, her arms embraced him from behind as she spooned him.

He liked how that made him feel, and as he drifted off to sleep, he thanked his lucky stars that he had someone who was a safe place to rest.