Minho - Perfect Day

"Are you alright jagiya?" Minho asked as he looked at his wife still curled up in bed. She was pale and hadn't moved an inch from when he'd got up earlier.

"I feel terrible," she croaked, opening her eyes slowly to look at him.

Today they'd planned to take their daughter on an outing, but it looked like they'd have to postpone their plans.

"Daddy?" Their four year-old daughter appeared in the doorframe then, coming over to them and placing her hand on her mother's forehead.

"Mummy sick?" she asked, and Minho smiled softly.

"Yes, so we have to be quiet." He ruffled her hair and she pouted.

"We're not going out?"

Minho felt bad about it but what could he do? They'd had a whole day planned out.

"Go on without me," his wife spoke, stroking their child's cheek.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I want her to have fun today, she was looking forward to this."

"But who will take care of you?"

She smiled at her adorable husband. "I'll be okay. Hopefully I'll feel better later."

Minho relented, planting a kiss on her forehead. "Alright then, but let me know if you need anything, okay?"

His wife nodded, and he took his daughter's hand to go get her all dressed up.

"What do you want to wear, sweetheart?"

His daughter bounced up and down, pulling him towards her wardrobe. "This dress!"

It was a navy blue dress that complimented her perfectly. Minho smiled as he remembered having been the one to pick it out.

Once they were all dressed up, he took his daughter to the SM café. Ever since he'd told her that there was a drink named after him, she'd been dying to try it.

"Here you go." Minho smiled as he gave her a sip of it. "Is it nice?"

"Yummy!"

She clapped her hands and her happiness made his heart melt. Being a father made him feel so fulfilled.

They spent some time there as he fed her a piece of cake and she finished her drink, and then he took her for a walk in the park. It was a beautiful spring day, and his daughter was stopping to admire a lot of flowers. He thought she was the loveliest flower of them all.

"Let's take some for mummy!" she suddenly exclaimed, picking a handful of daisies.

"How about we go make a bouquet? Would you like that?"

"Yes!"

Minho decided to let his daughter play at the playground first, and when she got tired, he carried her on his shoulders to a flower shop where she helped him pick out some pretty flowers. By the time he left though, she was so tired she was yawning. He decided to return to the car so she could take a little nap.

He admired her as she slept, wondering how both he and his wife could have created something so perfect together. It had been such a nice day out with her, but he'd definitely missed his wife.

Maybe I should get her something, he thought. Dinner was probably a good idea.

Making his way to the store, he got some food and snacks with his daughter's help and went home.

"We're back!" Minho announced as he pushed the front door open, happy to see his wife now sitting on the sofa.

"Did you have a good time, sweetie?" she asked, opening her arms as her daughter ran to her for a hug.

"I did!" She rambled on about the things they did while Minho went to prepare things in the kitchen.

"We got you flowers mum!" She smiled, and Minho brought them out then.

"Wow, these are beautiful! Thank you so much." She gave both of them a kiss.

"What's cooking?"

"I brought dinner back for us, and some snacks. I was hoping we could watch a movie together."

His wife smiled. "That'd be great. I'm actually feeling a lot better."

Minho sat beside her on the sofa as they watched their daughter play with her toys.

"You know, while you were gone, I realised something," she started.

"What?" Minho tilted his head.

"I'm so happy we're parents now."

Minho's face broke out into a wide smile. "So am I."

"I'm glad, because we're gonna be parents again."

Minho looked confused for a moment before a look of realisation crossed his face. "What? You're pregnant again?"

His wife nodded and he hugged her tightly, peppering her face with kisses.

"I can't believe this is happening! This really was the perfect day."

She smiled back at him. "And now we'll have the perfect family."

Minho embraced her in a hug, his eyes filling with tears as his heart filled with contentment.