Taemin - Gas station

"Do you want anything?" Taemin asked as he kept his eyes on the road, spotting a sign for a nearby gas station.

"I kind of need the toilet..." his girlfriend answered, a little embarrassed.

Taemin chuckled. "We'd better stop here then."

He drove up to the pump and got out to fill up while she stayed inside, watching him in the rear view mirror.

They had decided to go on a road trip for a bit of an adventure, just to see where life took them. It wasn't often that Taemin could do something like this, so she was enjoying every second.

He got back in the car and went to park it, getting out again to go pay and check out the store. He was feeling a little hungry so it seemed like a good opportunity to buy lunch.

"Shall we have some sandwiches then?" He asked as they neared the fridges.

"Sure. You pick out some stuff while I go use the toilet."

Taemin browsed the store, eventually settling on chicken sandwiches, some cans of juice and a cake he found there. His girlfriend loved cake.

"Looks like you got everything." She smiled, looping her arm in his.

"Check if there's nothing else you want, and then we'll go eat in the car."

They ended up buying a lot more snacks for the road, and as they both ate in the car with the doors open, Taemin looked at his girlfriend and decided he didn't want things to end yet. He'd find a place they could stay the night, and then they'd decide what to do. This was their time.

His girlfriend admired her beautiful boyfriend as he ate, his hair falling into his eyes. She reached out to brush the strands out of the way and he gave her his adorable smile, the one that had made her fall for him in the first place.

"Let's just rest here a moment," Taemin spoke, leaning his chair back and closing his eyes. She lay back too, but she just looked at him, admiring the curve of his full lips, his strong arms and the sliver of skin she could see from where his t-shirt had ridden up. She was so engrossed in looking at him that she jumped when he opened his eyes again, chuckling.

"Are you just going to stare at me the whole time?" he teased.

Her cheeks burned and she couldn't find an answer.

"Come." Taemin gestured at her to join him, sliding his seat back. She climbed over into his lap and he wrapped his arms around her to keep her stable, his lips brushing her forehead.

"Better?" he asked in a low voice, and she nodded, finally daring to look up at him.

His beautiful brown eyes were drawing her in as he leaned in to capture her lips in a kiss, the two of them forgetting where they were for a moment. His hand caressed her back as they made out slowly and passionately, before a honk in the distance brought them back to reality.

Taemin laughed and looked around a little, feeling embarrassed. His girlfriend just rested her head against his chest and played with the hem of his t-shirt.

"Where to now?" she asked softly, turning the fabric between her fingers.

"I think we'll drive a bit further and then find a place to stay."

"You don't want to go home?"

"Do you?" He raised an eyebrow.

Of course she didn't want to go home, not when she could spend more time with him.

"No." She shook her head.

"Then let's do this." He smiled, stroking her cheek.

They drove for another two hours, entertaining themselves by singing along badly to popular songs. She loved when it was like this, when they could just be carefree.

The coast could be seen as they approached a small town, Taemin having spotted a sign for a hotel. It was an idyllic place to stay with a view of the seafront.

As soon as they put their stuff down they went for a walk on the beach, eventually deciding to sit and admire the waves crashing in and out.

"I love this," Taemin's girlfriend sighed, resting her head on his shoulder. "We should do this again."

"We will." Taemin smiled. "How about tomorrow? I have all week."

Her smile grew wider as she jumped up in excitement. He got up too, chasing her around until she collapsed into his arms, exhausted.

"Let's head back and find some food," Taemin said, steadying her and holding her hand.

"I'm looking forward to tonight." She smiled.

"So you should." He smirked back.

Later when they were laying in bed, spent from the day they'd had, Taemin's hand rested on his girlfriend's back as the moonlight from the open curtains bathed them in light. He pressed a kiss to her head as he rubbed circles on her skin.

"I love you," he said into the silence, and he felt her look up at him.

"I love you too, Taeminnie."

She reached up for a kiss, and he held her close until the morning, when they got up to do it all over again.