5

*A/N: Most of the chapter turned out to be a smut scene, if you don't like reading things like that then sorry, but then again it's Matt Tuck soo.... P.s, it was actually kinda awkward writing it as I don't write much smut, so I hope it turned out Ok >.<*

<3

I stumbled about around the bus with a drink in my hand. It was my 5th I think? Yeah 5th Jack and coke, on top off the three beers and I think two vodka and cokes I'd already had. Tonight was a night that I was definitely thankful for my heavyweight drinking.

"Moose, ma-man, where is yerr drunk?" I slurred, noticing that he had misplaced his drink somewhere. His eyes widened and he began giggling, lifting me over his shoulder and pushing through the large amounts of people that were crammed into the bus.

"Let's go find it shall we, then I will fetch you Matt. Wherever that fuck he got too," Moose replied, speaking slowly to not stutter or make a mistake with his words.

After giving up on our lame attempt to find his drink, we gave up and he decided to just make another one.

Once he left off, I took a look at everything around me. The music system was currently blaring out Whiskey in The Jar by Metallica, and there were people everywhere, Dancing and singing along all together with drinks in their hands. I smiled at everyone enjoying themselves and headed towards the back of the bus which we had kept off limits to people apart from the band and myself.

I walked in and shut the door behind me, going over to the bed and flopping down, having a few moments to myself. The room was spinning but it was in a good sense as I smiled at how drunk I really was.

"Oh I've been looking for you everywhere miss sexy!" I heard a familiar Welsh accent call out in a sing song voice. I lifted my head up, ignoring the sudden extreme spinning, to see Matt making his way over to me. He was just as shit faced as I was and it was hilarious for some reason.

I started laughing at him, causing him to start laughing to, as he pulled me up and dragged me into his chest. I hugged him back as we rocked from side to side, trying to keep our balance as we continued laughing and spinning around. Safe to say, it didn't work.

We both ended up losing our balance and falling against the closed door, with my back being pressed against it and Matt leaning against me.

"Wow, we're drunker than I thought," He mumbled while my brain processed how close we were once again.

Honestly he could have said anything right now and I wouldn't have been listening because at this very moment all my attention was focused on his lips and how perfect they looked to kiss.

I bit my lip slightly and looked back to his eyes, realizing that his laughter had died down and he was looking at me with that same look from yesterday while he was on the phone. Then he said something that made me loose it completely.

"You know, that outfit I picked out for you does look amazing, but I think it would look even better on this floor." With that, I heard him lock the door, then he snaked his hands up round the sides of my neck and leaned towards me.

I followed his lead and leaned forward too, and our lips joined together, with the cliché sparks following. The kiss started out slow, and soon got deeper as Matts tongue slid gently across my bottom lip. I parted my lips slightly, allowing him to dominate the kiss as his hands made their way to my hips, squeezing them slightly and pulling me even closer to him.

He then pushed me against the door again and pressed all his weight against me, going back for a second kiss before we even had a chance to catch our breaths. This time round the kiss was rougher, making me feel even weaker at the knees. I tangled my hands in his hair and pulled slightly, earning a faint moan from Matt as his grip tightened on my waist. I smirked in triumph and locked my arms around his neck, standing on my tip toes so I was able to kiss him better. After a few more seconds, he went to lift me up and catch me, with me wrapping my legs around his waist to help hold me up. I pressed myself into him and he drunkenly walked over to the bed, making sure he didn't trip while holding me.

"Shirt, off," He ordered as he set me down and instantly climbed on top of me, beginning to pull at my top.

I helped him rid my body of my shirt and he done the same, peeling his shirt off of himself to reveal his perfectly toned body. We tossed our shirts somewhere amongst the room and continued our heated make out session, knowing that it was clear where it was headed.

Pretty soon, I was just in my bra and black lace frenchies, and Matt was laying against me in his boxers, kissing and sucking at my neck. I let a moan escape my mouth, not bothering to keep quiet as the music outside was blaring to loud for anyone to hear anything.

Once Matt was satisfied with the territory marks that he'd left on my neck, he moved down my chest, kissing gently as he removed my bra, then worked his way down my stomach, then rid me of the rest of my very little clothing. I bit my lip as he began to kiss my thighs, occasionally biting and gliding his tongue across my skin, sending shivers through me.

He crawled back up to meet my lips as he took off his boxers, pressing his torso against me once more and running his hands across my chest. I moaned out again and Matt pulled my legs apart. I wrapped them around his waist and moaned as I felt him press into me, making me completely melt at his fingertips. His moans got louder and our breathing picked up as he sped up gradually, making me dig my nails into the skin on his back. I drug my nails up towards his hair and pulled on it again, knowing that he liked it. I was proven right when his moans became louder and his movements became less synchronised, until he gasped out and layed his face against my neck, laying all his weight on me.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that for," He spoke while trying to catch his breath. I smiled and lifted his face to mine, kissing him once more.

"You have no idea how much I've wanted to just kiss you, and now we're laying here naked," I replied after I broke the kiss. He chuckled and I looked at him, being able to see a bit clearer now as I had began sobering up. He stared back at me then inched forward, connecting our lips again for a brief moment before leaning up on his elbow and hovering over me slightly.

"Well seeing as the music is still blaring out there, you think we could go for round two?" He asked with a cheeky grin on his face.

I bit my lip and let him lean down to kiss me again, this time pulling me up so I was laying on top of him. He then sat up so I was on his lap and pulled me closer against him, slowly making the kiss more heated, then leading one thing to another as I went through the process of feeling fireworks all over again.

The night ended perfectly, I snuggled into Matt as he wrapped his arms around me and continued to kiss me as we layed there, with the loud music and drunk singing in the background. We kept kissing and just staring at eachother until we fell asleep, with the image of Matts eyes in my mind. I could safely say that tonight he looked genuinely happy for the first time since this tour started.