7

"It's not in the back lounge, are you sure you didn't take it out of your bag?"

"No I didn't Padge, it should have been in there!"

I collapsed onto the sofa in the main lounge and buried my face in my hands, letting out a frustrated sigh. Three more days of tour have gone past and now we have the next two days off, and for those past three days we have been trying to find my purse in our spare time.

We've searched everywhere, all of the bunks, everyone's clothes and pockets, suitcases and bags. We've looked in every cupboard and room in the bus, and still not found it. Matt even phoned up the last four venues to see if it was handed in as lost, to which they all said no.

Speaking of Matt, he'd been rather confusing after the day of the dressing room incident. Sure he would still want the hugs and to be around me, but secretly I was starting to miss the kisses and any time that we'd have alone together. Whenever we weren't in the same room together, the other boys would try to keep me away from him without giving me a reason, as if they knew he was planning something. Well, the other boys minus Jay. He's still been acting weird around everyone, as well as trying to get close to me whenever Matt hasn't been around me, which has been alot as I've already said. It was beginning to worry me a bit if I was honest, he'd only be involved with things if it had something to do with me, and sometimes I felt like I was the only one noticing his strange behaviour towards everyone.

Anyways, back to current events, I was still sat on the sofa thinking about where the hell my purse could have gone, when I felt someone kneel down infront of me. They took hold of my hands and moved them away from my face, revealing themselves to be Matt. I gave him a small smile and he half smiled back.

"I know you're stressing out about your purse, but I wanted to take you're mind off of it for an afternoon. We've been looking for it for three days now, if you want we'll phone some people and see if they can recover your cards or cut them off so you can organise some new ones. I really don't think we're gonna find it babe," He explained as I looked down at our interlocked hands.

"Well what are we going to do? We've wasted most of our first day off now," I sighed.

"Well," He started as he stood up and pulled me with him. "I'm sure there's something around for us to do, why don't we just go for a walked and see what we find?" He suggested and I nodded after a moment, going off to get ready.

"Hey Crystal, did you wanna go do something for the afternoon? I don't know what there is to do but we can have a look?"

I turned to see Jay standing by me with a casual look on his face. Again, he's always here when me and Matt plan to do things, I thought.

"I can't sorry, Matt said he'd take me out somewhere to cheer me up a bit," I said, giving an apologetic smile. Something flashed through Jays eyes before he smiled at me and replied.

"Can't you just tell him that you wanna spend time with someone else instead?"

"Well I haven't seen much of him over the past few days, maybe some other time Jay," I declined politely again. With that, Jay responded with an 'Ok whatever' and gave a slight eye roll as he turned to go into the back lounge. See what I mean? Weird behaviour. I shook it off as usual and continued to hunt through my suitcases, trying to find something a bit less sloppy to wear.

"Wear something casual," I heard from behind me, making me jump a bit.

I looked behind me and Matt took a step towards me and hugged me from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"How casual?"

"Like super dooper, comfy jeans and an old hoodie type comfy," He clarified, reaching his arm forward to grab my slightly baggy light blue jeans with rips and holes in them. "I like these ones," He added as I took them from him. He smiled once I agreed and I pulled out a black strappy top and a black oversized jumper that hung off of one shoulder.