6 Pt.2

Matts P.O.V

I glanced up to watch Crystal as she fucked up my cigarette then walked off. Dam I fucked up big time, why do I always snap at the wrong people?? I went to call her name but stopped myself when I realized that she probably wouldn't even turn around. I let out a frustrated sign and sat down against the wall, pulling out another cigarette and lighting it, inhaling for a second or two and then breathing out the smoke.

Once I had gotten about halfway through my cigarette, I saw someone exit the bus out of the corner of my eye. I turned my head to that it was Crystal again, but instead of coming back over to me like I had hoped, she just walked off toward the direction of the town without out so much as a glance at me. She had changed from my shirt into one of her own, a black Lamb Of God tank top with cuts down the side.

She continued on her way and I stood up, stumping out the rest of my cigarette and heading back into the bus. I did have Soundcheck soon after all.

I entered the bus to see the bus in the same mess as before I walked out, with no one making an attempt to tidy it, but instead just walking around getting ready for the day.

"Come on dude, get ready for Soundcheck, we'll clean up the bus some time later," Padge said to me as he walked up next to me and pulled out a water from the fridge.

I simply nodded and went to freshen up, passing Jay on the way.

"Hey man, I'm sorry we bugged you earlier, but you didn't have to then go off and snap at Crystal, she's pissed you know," He started before I cut him off.

"Look just drop it, please? I know I fucked up and now I have to wait until she turns up before I can apologise. If she even let's me, that is."

Jay just nodded and patted me on the back of my shoulder before walking off to let me get changed. He seemed to give off a rather protective vibe as he said that. Oh well, I pushed it aside as I continued getting ready.

******

We had just finished Soundcheck with no sign of Crystal turning up. Where the hell did she go? Surely she'd text or call one of us?

"You'd maybe think she'd let us know where she is or whatever?" I thought out loud.

"Naa, maybe if she had her phone, but she left it in her bunk when she walked out," Moose explained, causing me to let out a sigh. Great thing to do Crystal, well fucking done.

I was still wrapped up in my thoughts when we were walking back onto the bus. What was she doing that would take this long. As my thoughts wondered, I couldn't help but ask myself about the possibility of her now with another man, fucking around trying to forget about the way I snapped at her. Just the thought of it made me feel sick to the stomach, and it was difficult to push aside all thoughts of it.

"Hey Matt, dude, are you Ok? You look kinda worried... And pale."

I turned my head to see that it was Padge who'd asked me the question. I couldn't answer him though as I looked in his eyes and let the thoughts get on top of me completely. I shook my head and rushed on ahead of the boys, running up the stairs and into the bathroom before I was sick in the sink.

"Matt? Matt, you alright?" I heard a voice call from behind me.

Once I finally stopped throwing up, I turned and looked and Padge standing there with a worried look on his face. I rinsed my mouth and splashed some cool water on my face, then stumbled past him into the back lounge, with him following me and sitting down next to me on the bed.

"Wanna tell me what that was all about then?" He asked quietly, grabbing my attention towards him.

"I... I dunno man, I just... I saw Crystal walk out the bus earlier, she didn't give me one single look. I guess I just got worried about where she was or is because Moose told me she didn't have her phone. Then my mind just wondered to the worst case scenarios as for why she hasn't come back yet and I kept thinking 'what if she's in some random guys bed, trying to forget my outburst I had at her?' Like, the thought makes me feel sick. I care about her Padge, I really do and now she probably is doing something stupid because of me."