6 Pt.1

I woke up the next morning, waiting for the hangover after last night's drinking to settle in. It never did and I was thankful as I laid in the bed, enjoying the quiet that surrounded me in the bus.

A few moments passed and I felt something shift beside me and then soft kisses trailing from the bottom of my back to the top of my neck.

"Good morning beautiful," Purred Matt, as he leant on top of me over my back and placed his face in my hair, nudging his face into mine until I lifted my head to kiss him.

"Morning, what time is it?" I asked, turning over so that I was laying on my back underneath him.

"Does it matter? We could just stay here all day, I'd like that." He seemed a lot more peaceful and happier compared to the past few days.

"Yes I would too, but you have Soundcheck and a concert to play later on." With that he groaned and buried his face in my neck again, making my giggle.

"Your giggle is so cute," He pointed out, making me blush.

Our cute moment was soon interrupted when we heard a small knock at the door.

"Guys, you awake?" Padge's voice sounded from the other side.

"Yep, what's up?" Matt answered, sitting up next to me and pulling me into a hug.

"Well it's like 2pm, Soundcheck is at 4 again today so get up you pair of sex driven love birds."

"How do you know we were having sex?" Matt asked, trying not to give anything away by laughing.

"Why else would you two dissappear half way through a party and not come out of the room until now?" Padge reasoned. I looked at Matt who was grinning and laughing slightly.

"Touché my friend, Touché," Matt reasoned as Padge started chuckling.

"Oh and Matt?"

"Yo?"

"It's good to hear you laughing again," Padge added before walking off to let us get ready for the day.

Matt smiled down at me and leant in for another kiss. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him down towards me slightly.

After a few more minutes of laying with Matt, wrapped in the covers, I got up and looked around for my shirt. Growing annoyed at Matt as he began laughing at me for not being able to find it, he got up and pulled out one of his shirts for me to wear. I found my jeans and pulled them on then headed outside to the front of the bus.

The sight I was welcomed with was not a nice one for sure. Empty bottles, plastic cups, plates and food everywhere, and Random items of clothing were scattered randomly throughout the bus.

"Last night was literally a trip down memory lane for us, haven't had a party like that science the poison days!" Jay reminisced, causing Moose to roll his eyes.

"Yeah and we're never doing that again, I can't keep up with it all nowadays," Was his reply as me and Padge started laughing at him wincing in pain from his headache.

I got him some pain killers and a glass of water from the kitchen and he took them from me, smiling a little as a thank you. We heard a door open behind us and Matt appeared, fully dressed and rubbing his temples.

"Well then! Now both of them are up, let the interrogation begin!" Padge spoke up cheerfully, looking back and forth between me and Matt, who blushed and began to turn away.

"Ah, not so fast hot stuff," Moose called out, walking over to his bandmate and dragging him backwards by his waist and sitting him down on the sofa.

So that was how me and Matt spent our first few moments around the boys. Them asking about what happened and Matt and I asking them to stop. It began pretty amusing, but as the boys carried on, I could sense that Matt was getting annoyed at all the talk.

"Hey, you alright?" I asked, looking over at him to see he was being restless. Without giving a reply, Matt suddenly stood up and walked out the bus, mumbling something under his breath as he went. I looked back to the guys and sighed as they all quietened down and began to look sorry.

"Well done guys," I said, getting up and walking off to see where Matt had gone to.

I found him a short way away from the bus, leaning against a wall with a cigarette between his lips.

"You know they feel kinda bad now after you walked out like that," I told him as I reached where he was standing.

"Good, it might teach them to stay out of my business all the time," He snapped, taking the cigarette in his hand and breathing the smoke out as his spoke.

"Alright, well calm down there's no need to snap, I-"

"Don't tell me not to snap Ok? If something is annoying me I'm gonna walk away from it so just let me!"

There was a small pause of silence and I was just about to say something before he spoke again.

"You know, just leave me on my own for a moment please? I can't be bothered with anyone right now."

Ouch, coming from him, that hurt. Quite a lot to.

Without saying a word, I reached for his cigarette then stumped it out against the wall, then ripped it into two and threw it on the ground. I then turned around and headed back to the bus as Matt just watched me leave. If he was going to be in a mood then I might as well let him be.

I got back to the bus and went through to the back, reapplied my makeup, changed his shirt for one of my own and put my shoes on. Throwing my hair into a quick ponytail and then grabbing my bag, I left my phone in my bunk and headed back out to have some time on my own until later this evening.

***A/N: Okayyy, seeing as I'm terrible with updating on time, I'm splitting chapter six into two parts so there at least something for you guys to read for the mean time. :)

Hope everyone's enjoying the story so far! Let me know what you think of it :P***