HELLO AGAIN :)

OKAY. So I'm probably driving you all insane with these random updates on this BUT I HAVE GOOD NEWS THAT YOU WILL LIKE. After some intense thinking and planning, I've come up with an idea, and that idea involves me finally continuing this storyyyy :)))

Everyone who's read all these little authors notes will know that I was going to stop writing this story because I felt I had better stories that I was working on, and while that was true, another reason why I stopped this one was because I didn't have one definite storyline for this one, because I kept coming up with too many ideas. But now after re-reading this story, I've finally thought of a final idea. The only new thing about me continuing this story (and for the final storyline to make sense/work out), is that I'm going to begin working on one that ideally would need to be read before this one, so in other words this story will be a sequel to the one I have yet to write. I hope that makes sense ahahaha. :)

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT. I MISSED THE STORY AND YOU GUYS GOT ME BACK :D So alongside writing the 'book before this one' I will be updating this one every now and then, but at some point later into the storyline, the updates will have to slow down as not to spoil anything (which will eventually mean a mass update of many chapters for you all)

I'm really looking forward to continuing this story now that I'm definitely set on what I'm doing for it, and I hope you guys choose to continue reading this one and the other book to go with this one. Bear with me, and we'll have two completed books eventually. :))

Much love to you all <3 ^.^