Ch-1 A New World

"Even If the world Reject you, I won't never reject Izu."

This story takes place on a place where, creatures of Darkness exist, who attack humans. People known as hunters fight them to save humanity. Everyone live in fear of when they will get attacked. But, what will happen when they meet a rider, who will become their beacon of hope or their worst Nightmare.

Their (Kamen Rider)

A few men in black suit were walking at night in the streets with a man in white suit in front of them. The white suit man had a cigar in his mouth and a black hat on his head and was carrying a cane. His name was Roman TorchWick

Roman TorchWick (Nickname Torch)

The whole group was walking towards a particular shop, which was named "From Dust Till Dawn", where a girl in red hood was reading a book. The men in black suit entered the shop and looked at the crystals, which were kept in front of the counter.Torch came forward, shake his cigar a bit and looked at the shopkeeper, who was an old man. "Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a Dust shop open this late?" said to the shopkeeper. A grunt pulled up a pistol at the shopkeeper.The shopkeeper raised his hands in surrender. "Please, just take my Lien and just leave."

Torch: "Shshshsh, calm down. We're not here for your money." He looked at his grunts and ordered, "Grab the Dust."

The grunts in black opened a black briefcase and pulled out some black vials. The grunts went to the colorful tubes which were kept at the side. They fitted the vials beneath them and started collecting the substance.

One of the grunt started saying, "Crystals, burn, uncut." The shopkeeper slowly started picking up the crystals in front of the counter and kept them in the briefcase put in front of him. One of the grunts was going towards the right side of the shop to collect the substance, when he saw the girl in red hood, with their back to him.

Grunt: "Alright, kid, put your hands where I can see them." pull out his red machete and going towards the girl. The girl didn't did anything. "Hey, I said hands in the air!" The grunt went towards her and tugged the hood off "You got a death wish or something?". It revealed that the girl was listening on her headphones. The girl looked at him while he pointed at his head.

Girl: "Yes?" pull down her headphones.

Grunt: "I said, put your hands in the air. Now!" said with frustrating.

Girl: "Are you......robbing me?" asked innocently.

Grunt: "Yes!"

Girl: "Oh~" answered in a singing tone.

Meanwhile

A Portal open from the sky and a person fall down to the ground with standing

???: "FFFFFFF-Fuck......" hold his both leg "That freaking hurt." He sit down and stretch his leg. After a moment he stood up slowly and looked around himself.