Ch-4 My Life & Keys

In Academy Beacon (Night)

RWBY room, Yang and Ruby standing there watch the fighting words drama infront of them. The fighting words are Blake and Weiss who fighting over Faunus was bad and not.

Weiss: "I don't understand why this is causing such a problem."

Blake: "That is the problem."

Weiss: "You do realize you're defending an organization that hates humanity don't you the Faunus of the white Fang are pure evil's."

Blake say in anger: "There's no such thing as pure evil. Why do you think they hate humanity so much It's because people like cardin people like you that force the white fang to take such drastic measures."

Weiss ask in surprise: "People like me?"

Blake: "You're discriminatory."

Weiss yell: "I'm a victim." both silent until "You want to know why I despise the white fang, why I don't particularly trust the Faunus." walk to window and look out to sky 

Weiss: "It's because they have been war with my family for years or as an actual bloodshed my grandfather's company has had a target painted across it's back for as long as I can remember and ever since I was a child I watch family, friends disappear. Board member executed."

Weiss: "An entire train car full of dust stolen and every day my father would come home furious and that made a very difficult childhood." Ruby try to comfort her but..

Weiss: "No!" yell at ruby and walk to weiss "Now you know why I despise the white fang, it's because they're bunch of Liars, thieves and Murderers."

Blake yell back in anger: "Well, maybe we just tired of being push around."

Weiss eyes wide along with others Blake also surprised what she say.

Weiss: "We!" Blake doesn't say anything but run out from the room

Ruby yell at Blake: "Blake wait, come back." both ruby and Yang was in between rock because they both don't know which one to follow or stay 

At Beacon Field

Blake keep running until she arrive to statue of hero beacon. She look up to statue with sad face and look to Grimm. She move up her hands to ribbons untie it. She grab hold onto her ribbons and wipe away her tear.

???: "Hmm, that how you look like huh." Blake look back and see Izuku standing there in his normal outfit with weapons' on his wrist.

Blake: "I-Izuku." surprise to see him and try to hide her ears but..

Izuku: "Don't try to hide it Blake, I know you are Faunus from the started just don't know what kind?" 

Blake look at him blink: "How..." cut off by Izuku

Izuku: "Your action." blake titled her head "You like tuna, your bow sometime move like it was alive and when I accidently do a reflect light you were trying to follow and......" Izuku blink himself "I should have know, you are a cat faunus that time."  Blake giggle

Izuku smirk and walk to her: "So, why are you out here in the middle of the night alone." walk pass her and sit down on statue.

Blake sigh: "I just announce my friends that I'm Faunus."

Izuku: "Hmm, so how did they feel."

Blake: "Well..." after a minute of explain what happen back at room

Izuku snort: "Really, that little snow have a kind of life that."

Blake: "Do you you have a grudge against her."