Ch-3 First Step & Meet 9 Ghost

Look from the start and end at 1:38

Ruby was taking out her weapon from her locker while her Yang was standing beside Ruby.

Ruby: "I wonder, what those two are worked up for."

Yang: "Oh, who knows." ready her gauntlets "So, you seem awfully chipper this morning. Is it because of that greenie?"

Ruby: "Nah, it's not that. Or maybe. No more awkward small talks or getting-to-know-you stuff." answered as she picked up her Crescent Rose "Today, I will let my sweetheart do the talking."

Yang: "Well, remember, Ruby, you are not the only one going through the initiation. If you wanna grow up you are gonna meet new people other than that grass head and learn to work together."

Ruby whined: "You sound like Dad! Ok, first of all, what does meeting people have to do with fighting? And secondly, I don't need people to help me grow up. I drink milk."

Izuku laugh ruby and yang look at him on locker: "Sorry about that but Ruby know this not everything will be together, some well have to form team and work him or her together in mission."

Yang: "Right you are greenie."

Ruby: ""Um, I don't know." crossed her arms "I'll just be on your team or maybe Izuku team or something or something."

Yang: "Maybe you should try to being on someone else's team." while setting her hair

Ruby: "My dear sister Yang, are you implying that you do not wish to be on the same team as me?" asked while pointing at her accusingly

Yang: "What? No, of course I don't" replied frantically "I just thought......I don't know, maybe it could help you......break you out of your shell."

Ruby: "What the! I don't need to break out of my shell that absolutely....."

Ruby/Jaune: "Ridiculous." say in both time while Jaune keep walking and looking around his locker

" say in both time while Jaune keep walking and looking around his locker

Jaune Arc

Jaune keep walking mumble and whine. He pass Weiss and Pyrrha.

Weiss: "So, Pyrrha, have you given any thought to whose team you'd like to be on? I'm sure everyone must be eager to unite with such a strong, well-known individual, as yourself"