Ch-5 Change & My Nightmare

In Cafeteria

RBY is eating but for Ruby was not appetize for her

Ruby: "I bet Weiss is hungry, too." in sad voice

Yang: "Jeez! What a selfish, stubborn little princess. Who does she think we're doing this for?"

Blake: "The Nightmare is just trying to make us think she's like that. Let's think about our plan." Yang get up "Yang?"

Ruby: "Where are you going, Sis?"

Yang: "To get some fresh air. I can't fight when my mind's stuck on this, so I won't be able to think of a strategy, either."

Blake: "That's True, I'll do the same." get up 

Yang: "How about we meet back here in an hour?"

Ruby: "Yeah, Okay." Yang and Blake both walk away go other direction

Ruby think: "*Precious*, she said.....is that how she thinks about me?" started to cry "I want to understand her but it's so hard." look down "I'm sorry weiss."

???: "You won't the find answer if you keep looking down Ruby." Ruby look up and see Izuku.

Ruby: "I-Izuku." sniff

Izuku: "Such a cry baby." wipe away her tear with napkin.

With Blake

She sitting alone at the cafe until... her phone ring, she look at and see Izuku massage. She open it and....

Izuku chibi avatar: "I'm here in your phone." Blake blink twice "And I'm here to help with your problem with Him." point up and blake look up see Sun wave hands at her

" point up and blake look up see Sun wave hands at her

With Yang

Yang on the bench sitting while looking out the sea until....she got a massage, she also open and Izuku chibi appear

Izuku chibi avatar: "I'm here in your phone." Yang blink twice "And I'm here to help with your problem with Her." point beside yang and yang look beside her and see Penny trying to sneak up on her.

With Izuku and Ruby

Izuku: "I see your guys fight with Weiss and I have to say are you really try to understand her?"

Ruby: "What do you mean and How were you able to see us?"

Izuku place his phone on the table and show it to ruby. Ruby look at the phone and see all the fight and talk. Ruby look back to Izuku

Izuku: "I place my avatar ai into Shion computer with that I able to connect into weiss dream where I can see your fight and how she was."

Ruby look back at phone: "You really can do anything huh, I starting to think I'm not really a good leader."

Izuku: "Not true." Ruby look to Izuku "You are a good leader Ruby, just need a little guide." pet her head.

Ruby: "Will you be teaching me?"