Ch-4 Leader Ship and Nightmare

Morning at Beacon

Weiss wake up peacefully from her bed until Ruby appear beside her and blow a whistle making her fall down off her bed

Ruby yell: "Good morning Team RWBYZ."

Weiss yell back: "What in the world is wrong with you?"

Ruby ignore her question: "Now, that you are awake we can officially begin our first order of business."

Weiss get up and ask confuse: "Excuse me?"

Yang yell: "Decorating." while carry all kind of stuff.

Weiss: "WHAT!"

Blake: "We still have to unpacked." lift up her suit case and show but it open all girl stuff fall down to floor "And Clean."

Ruby blow whistle at weiss making her fall again.

Ruby: "All right, Weiss, Blake, yang and their fearless leader ruby begin their first mission banzai." fist up into air with

Blake/Yang behind ruby yell: "BANZAI!" Weiss sigh

They started to unpacked their stuff.

Yang put a poster of music band on the wall along with Weiss who put a pictures frame of Forever forest fall. Blake put her book on book shelve on at a time until she almost about to put a "Ninja of loves", she hide away. Ruby hang her favorite color of red curtain on the window with her scythe. She turn back to team and accidentally cut the curtain.

They all look at the decoration expect a bed which is pile on middle

Weiss: "This isn't going to work."

Blake: "It's a bit cramped."

Yang: "Maybe we should ditch some of our stuff."

Ruby: "Or we could ditch the bed and..." say with happy on last "And replace them with bunk beds.

Weiss who rich: "That sound incredibly dangerous." 

Yang: "And super awesome." fist up

Blake: "Is does seem efficient." 

Weiss: "Well, we should put it to a vote." 

Ruby pointed out: "I thinks we just did." Blake, yang smile, while weiss tong out and they start to build a bunk bed away way they can and look perfect for them.

Ruby: "Object complete."

Ruby: "Our second order business is

Ruby: "Our second order business is..." interrupted by a knocked on a door and Blake open it.

Izuku: "Yo little kitty, though I should tell you....." stop by see a unsafe bunk bed and all still unpacked stuff "Do you girls make this."

Yang: "Yup it's great."

Izuku: "Arm.....nope." lift up blake, weiss and ruby and put them out of the room hallway "You girl stay here while yang stay with me and look how it's done."