Ch-7 Best Day or Painful Day

Infront of From Dust Till Dawn Shop

Owner hang the 'Newly Re-Opened' sign. He nod his work and climb down from stair but got stubble by a young woman with medium-brown skin and dark-red eyes. Her hair is a light, mint-green with a straight fringe and bangs as well as two long locks on each side in the back.

Woman: "Excuse me! Sorry!" Owner looked up to her "I'm not really from around here." 

Woman give a hand for owner to grab it and lift up for him.

Woman: "Um, would you mind pointing me in this direction of this shop?" show a paper address to owner who answer it for her.

Woman then wave goodbye to owner and walk away but called out  by a young man with gray eyes and gray hair, partially slicked back while unkempt at the front.

Man: "I knew you were lost."

Woman: "Mercury! I will serious pay you to shut up." show a cards money to young man name Mercury(A.k.a Mer)

Mer: "That's not your money

Mer: "That's not your money."

Woman: "But It could be yours for five minute to silence."

Mer: "Hmm." thinks a little "No deal."

Woman glare at him: "Hmph, fine." walk away.

Mer: "Whatever, you want me." follow after her

In City Street

People doing their daily live.

Mer: "So how much farther?"

Woman: "A few Blocks."

Mer: "Uhh, this place is so dull." look around the building.

Woman: "Hmm, I kind like it.... Tall buildings, diverse culture."

Mer: "And nice, dopey people who are easy to pickpocket."

Woman: "That's every city." stop walking and put a hand on her wrist.

Mer turn around to her and beg: "Oh Emerald! Master Thief! Please don't take my money. I barely have enough to get by!"

Woman called Emerald(A.k.a Emer) glare at Mer with angry and walk past him.

Mer: "You're no fun today." follow after her again.

Inside a bookshop

Mer and Emer arrive to location and they looked around. Mer picked the booked he saw it's was interest while Emer go to counter and press the bell ring.

Owner: "Be right there!" yell from store room. Owner come out with two book

Owner: "Welcome to Tukson's Book Trade! Home to every book under the sun. How many...uh." see emer looked at him "How may I help you?"

Mer: "Just broswing." closed the booked

Emer: "Actually, I was wondering, do you have any copies of Thief and the butcher?"