Ch-6 Past & Lost Love

With Neg-Izuku and Neg-Weiss

Neg-Izuku punch the ground and Neg-Weiss doge out the way and land on the roof top. Neg-Izuku follow after her and land on other roof top.

Neg-Weiss: "What is that costume? Stop fooling around!" pointed her sword at him

Neg-Izuku grain: "Who said I'm fooling around WEISS!" run up to him and punch her but she doge and attack him with ice.

Neg-Izuku doge and use a red whip to try and catch her but she doge and use her ice spark to fire at him. Neg-Izuku doge and press his belt.

Belt: "C7&(#L&%) 1"

Five more Neg-Izuku appear and surrounded Neg-Weiss. Neg-Weiss surprise and see all Neg-Izuku come to her.

On city

Robot fire at the Zero-1 and Gaim-monster but they all doge the bullet and run up to robot and bite onto them. Those robot who got bite by monster turn into them and chase more robot.

With Ruby

Ruby on main door seeing the city of destruction and chaos around her. She really want to know what happen until.. a bike come out from train..

Yang: "Ruby." yell at her

Ruby: "Sis, Blake!" 

On Train

Jaune and Sillies come out from train and Jaune look around ask

Jaune: "What is going on?" hear a sword stuck on the ground, he look up see blake knight infront of him, Knight ready for his fight making Juane and Sillies surprise.

With Ruby/Yang and Blake

Yang and blake coming to ruby with bike but doge by statue fist coming down to them.

Blake: "Ruby, take this." throw a black knight relic to her who catch it.

Ruby: "Relic?" hear a fist come down on Yang and Blake but Yang pull her fist back and fire at fire magic at statue. A statue move back and 

Yang yell at Ruby: "Ruby, leave this to us and go fight that Grimm."

Ruby nod and yell: "Be careful Okay." Yang thump up and Ruby fly inside to Main door to fight Grimm.

With Neg-Izuku and Weiss

Both fighting each other until

Weiss: "Stop this foolishness. Aren't you a hero?"

Neg-Izuku laugh: "Who said I was just a HERO!" kick her who stop the attack by shield sword but move back away. "Look around princess, is this what hero do?"

Neg-Weiss see a burning , destroyed building and so on from her corner eyes.

Neg-Weiss: "Then, what are you?"

Neg-Izuku: "I'M VILLAIN!" Laugh and jump onto her and punch to ground. Weiss jump back and look up see his body started to changed into another one.

With Professor Shion

On Izuku body Nightmare roots started to crawl up to his body. Shion use her semblance to stop from spreading but something on Izuku body is reject her power on to him.

Shion: "What going on." everyone look at Shion "I try to stop the nightmare roots on him but something is reject my power."

Ren: "How is that possible?"

Shion: "I don't know but look like Izuku already accepted a Nightmare on intentionally."

Pyrrha: "Won't that make it much harder to rescue her?"