Ch-9 Extracurriclar and Memory Song

Watch From 1:05 to 3:16

Glynda: "And that's the match." appear behind Glynda.

Cardin: "Ugh, lucky shot." faint on the floor

Glynda: "Well done miss Nikos. You should have no problem qualifying for the tournament."

Pyrrha: "Thank you professor."

Glynda: "Alright, now I know that's a tough act to follow but we have time for one more sparring match." look up to students in seat "Any volunteers?" look around and land on blake who looking at the book while lean Izuku shoulder.

Glynda: "Miss Belladonna?" Blake stand up straight with book close "You've been rather docile for the past few classes, why don't you..."cut off by

Mercury hand up: "I'll do it."

Glynda: "Mercury is it?" touch her glass "Very well. let's find your opponent."

Mercury: "Actually, I wanna fight....." Glynda look at him and he point "him." to Izuku.

Izuku look back at him: "ME!" point himself

Glynda: "Mr. Midoriya was be a tough opponent for you, I'd recommend you chose another partner."

Mercury: "Ohh, but I also strong then myself just you know."

Glynda sigh and looked Izuku: "Will you accept the challenge Mr. Midoriya."

Izuku shrug: "Sure."

In arena

Izuku and Mercury come down and looking at each other while Mercury smirking at him. They stand in their place and take a stance.

Ruby yell from stage: "Kick his butt Izuku."

Yang: "Won it for my betting." 

Izuku laugh nervous but thumb up for them. Izuku take a stance and power by 10%. His body started with red lighting crawl up to him and disappear and surround by green light. Mercury take a note of that and he run up to him give a straight kick. Izuku doge to left side fire air force to mercury face who got hit and fall down.

Mercury get up with spin move and flip back to three step and stand. Izuku run to him with a punch but Mercury spin kick, Izuku doge and try to kick him but Mercury spin again with hitting Izuku with leg with Mercury metal leg.

Izuku grudge his pain but fire air force at Mercury who flip back again. Mercury snort.

Ruby: "Hey your friend's doing very good." said to Emerald who smile nervous and roll her eyes.

Mercury: "Hey, I heard from others classmate that you have a strange armor power." Izuku look at him with raise eyes brown "Why don't you used that?"

Izuku sigh and pull out his two sword from the void and put a metal dust onto it. He take out the sliver sword and take a stance.

Mercury sigh: "Come on, I already show you how...." interrupted by a big electric around Izuku started to appear more.

Mercury also take stance. Mercury think Izuku will run up to him like before but instead....Izuku appear instant infront of mercury with a blade close to Mercury face.

Mercury move back away and see his hair fly down slowly infront of him. Mercury got angry and kick Izuku left and right who block it with swords and izuku spin kick him into belly. Mercury jump back away but still feel the air kick from Izuku.