⇝|7|

❁luna

"i don't want to work for you!"

"you're not working for me, you're working for my mom. she needs a babysitter for my cousins and doesn't think im responsible to watch them. she needs a babysitter, you need a job."

"how do you know i need a job?"

"i heard our moms talking about it at that party. just give it a chance. im actually doing a good thing for you and my mom."

i sigh, "no."

he rolls his eyes, "wanna go on a walk?"

"not really."

"why not, the weather's perfect right now."

"im not dressed."

"ill wait."

"i don't like you."

"you don't have to." he smirks, "just take a walk with me on this nice day."

i try to hide my smile as i roll my eyes, "even if i wanted to, i still have to study."

"fine, ill just wait here on the porch."

"cameron, go home."

he sighs, "whatever you say. ill see you later."

i turn around to enter my house, accidentally giving him access to smack my ass.

****

i honestly have no clue why I haven't updated.

like i literally don't even go on this app.

maybe it's the way the create portion is set up.

yeah i fucking hate it.

sorry that i haven't updated, the app looks stupid which conflicts updating a tad bit, and school is in session so i actually am busy this time lmao.

ill even post 2 parts for each story. love you guys.