⇝|28|

❁luna

"wait what?!" bree shouts in the phone.

"that bitch got me suspended. she threatened to sue if i wasn't suspended and her parents are monsters in court."

"oh shit, are you serious?"

"after she left, the principal promised me it wouldn't go on my record and i get extra credits to bump me up if i don't come to school for 2 days."

"well, its nice that he's doing that, but fucked up that trinity fucking did that."

"it makes me wanna punch her again."

"oh my fuck, im so sorry that you're suspended, i know how much you care about your school reputation."

"its fine, i recorded him saying it, in case he screws me over. the worst part is i can't tell my parents."

"how are you gonna do that?"

"they go to work before i go to school, im good on that part. anyway i have to go, bye, love you."

"love you too, luna." she hangs up.

i sigh. i can't believe she has that much power.

i already did all the work i was given during my suspension.

i hear the doorbell ring, which creates a confused look on my face.

i walk towards the door, looking through the peephole.

i pull my head away to roll my eyes.

the fact that cameron is on my front porch makes me furious.

he is the last person i want to see right now, before trinity of course, because i wanna sock that hoe.

but besides trinity, he's the reason this happened.

i was fine without him and this complicated situation.

i almost hate him right now. but i know that his intentions were never to have trinity create bigger beef with me.

the doorbell rings again, bringing me from my thoughts.

i open the door before crossing my arms, "what is that?" i point to the stuff in his arms.

"im sorry. i bought you flowers, candy and gift cards to all your favorite stores. i didn't know she would act out like this and start a fight."

"she did more than that. im suspended for 2 days."

his eyes grow wide, "im sorry for that too. just forgive me for everything that ive caused."

i roll my eyes before softening my glare, "im sorry for slapping you."

"it's fine, it's just payback." he sets the flowers and bags on the bench before sitting next to it.

"uh, is there something else?"

"what, we can't hang?" he smirks.

i shake my head, "why not?" he pouts.

"im still a little mad at you." i sarcastically smile, standing in front of him.

he pulls me by my waist, "please don't be mad." he begs.

"im trying to get over it, chill." i laugh lightly, making him smile.

"can i get a kiss?" he stands up as his smile turns into a smirk, making my smile quickly fade.

"on the cheek."

he rolls his eyes, turning his cheek to face me.

i lean to kiss it but he turns his head and his lips meet mine.

he pulls me by my waist, deepening the kiss and making everything heated.

i pull away, "cameron, i cant."

"babe, what's wrong?"

"this. us. we aren't dating. but we were seconds away from making out."

he sighs, "luna, i-."

i grab his hand, "what is it?"

"never mind."

"tell me if you like me or not. tell me if you like me enough to be with me, not fuck me and brag about it."

"i don't know. i know that i like being with you and hanging out and mostly kissing. i don't wanna say yes too early but i don't wanna say no and regret it later."

i nod, "okay. usually, it's not hard to know if you like someone, but i understand you." i give him a reassuring smile, making him smile back.

"well, its getting dark. ill text you. might come over to pick you up so we can go somewhere." he hugs me, kissing my forehead as i hug back.

"where?" i ask as he walks down the steps, off of my porch.

"somewhere that'll make you happy and shit." he turns around, smiling big.

i laugh and wave as he waves back, "bye babe."

****

sorry for the wait, i really don't even have an excuse.

sorry for the dry ass a/n, too lmao.