⇝|24|

luna

i roll my eyes, "honestly, chill, you can stop grinning." i laugh.

"okay, so why are we in here?"

"i like talking to you. dancing with you is nice but talking to you is fun."

"so we're just gonna disregard the fact that we're hosting a party?"

"correction: you're hosting a party."

"actually, im paying you to host it with me, that's what we agreed on, luna."

"then ask your friends to control it. tell nash to make sure no one comes in the house." i roll my eyes.

"nash isn't as trustworthy as you might think. he's gonna eventually get bored."

"caaam." i accidentally whine. what the fuck, luna?

he smirks, raising his eyebrows, "did you just call me cam? more specifically did you just moan my name?"

"i whined, there's a huuge difference, bro."

"nah, that was a pure moan. ecstatic to know what it sounds like since we can't fuck." he holds his smirk, laughing a little.

i sigh, "are you done now?"

"look, we can talk during the party."

"its loud. hence why i came in here."

he sighs, "you are stubborn, you know that right?"

i nod, "its my superpower, 'babe'." i smirk.

"im highkey speechless."

"what a rare moment, considering you do nothing but talk." i tilt my head, smiling at my pettiness.

he gets closer, towering over me as our faces are inches apart.

"i wouldn't say that to someone who's paying you."

"i wouldn't say that to someone who's capable of snitching and ditching. i could just leave." i shrug my shoulders.

"wow. stubborn, manipulative, persuasive, and fiesty." he grins.

"hey, don't forget gorgeous." i joke, pushing him away a little.

i glance at the clock, noticing it's almost 11.

"hey, what time does your mom usually get home?"

"2 am, sometimes 1." he shrugs.

my eyes widen, "then we need to clean now! the house is trashed outside!" i rush out the door.

****

i updated for charlie's bday (charlie is my friend and the character in this book is based off of her)

ofc i also updated for you guys but mostly charlie.

i might even double idk yet but love you guys.

and someone..

PLZ EXPLAIN TO ME WHY I'M IN LOVE WITH JB FANFICTION AND I WANNA MAKE SOME LIKE OMF I'M DYING BC ITS SO GOOD.