⇝|12|

❁luna

i show up to the party, wearing a striped crop top with boyfriend jeans.

i see charlie smiling at me, "hey best friend." she gushes, opening her arms.

i roll my eyes, smiling as i hug her, "such a liar, i hate you."

"lets go mingle, bree and jade are in the kitchen." she laughs, dragging me through the crowd of people and into the house.

"aye luna's finally here, where were you at?" bree hugs me, holding a red solo cup.

"i was trying to figure out what to wear, since i was practically forced to come."

"oh yeah, cameron was looking for you a few minutes before going upstairs with trinity." jade rolls her eyes, making me laugh.

"thats his natural habitat, in a bedroom with a girl." i laugh as all their eyes go wide, staring behind me.

i turn around to see him standing there, bro hugging some dude, glancing at me.

i turn back around, taking bree's drink and gulping it all down.

"actually my natural habitat is now somewhere behind you, grabbing what's gonna be mine." he says in my ear, grabbing my ass as usual.

it honestly shouldn't be usual but that's cameron.

"dude, what's up with the groping?" i turn around.

"i see you decided to listen to me and show up."

"actually, my friends persuaded me to come, you had no part in it. bree, fix me a cup of whatever this was." i hand her cup back to her.

"do you wanna dance?" he smiles, being adorable instead of devilish.

"no thanks."

"luna, go dance with the boy. he's just gonna bug you all night." jade laughs.

"then ill dance with him later." i laugh, making him grab my hand, pulling me up the stairs.

"oh you gonna take me into the same room you fucked trinity in?" i sass.

"what?" he pulls me into a room, closing the door.

"why am i up here?"

"i talked to trinity and told her to stay away, since you're gonna be my new flame."

i almost choke, "what the fuck, what makes you think that?"

"im irresistible. plus, i was kidding, but i didn't have sex with her if that's what you thought."

"of course that's what i thought, you fuck everything with boobs and a pulse."

"why does that concern you in the first place?" he smiles devishly.

"shut up." i roll my eyes, folding my arms.

"you look hot, by the way babe."

"im well aware, fool."

"did you dress up for me? im crazy about bare midriffs." he laughs.

"why am i still up here with you?"

"i don't know, maybe because you love me."

"its like you asked to be slapped. like one of these days, i will fight you, cameron." i open the door.

****

shout out to those who comment, yall da real ones lmao.