⇝|16|

❁luna

i pull up to bree's house and see her sitting on the porch with her phone in her hand.

i roll down the window and beep the horn for her attention, "get in loser, we're going shopping."

she laughs, running to hop in the front seat, "hey boo." she hugs me across the seat.

"ready to have a blast and brag about our friendship to our flaky friends?" i smile.

"hell yes. still can't believe they flaked out on us."

"their loss." i pull off.

after an hour of blasting music throughout my car, we finally reach the mall.

the first store we go in is sephora.

"so is your boo coming to the mall today?"

"bitch, he's not my boo." i laugh, looking at mascaras, "but he mentioned he would meet me at 2."

"is he bringing any of his hot friends by chance, like justin?" she tries to say, casually.

"why, you dig him now?" i tease.

"i told you, his haircut and new body has me moist but i'd rather keep that lowkey."

"you just made it highkey, you hoe." i laugh, opening my phone:

1:43

cameron - justin wanted to tag along. meet us at the food court.

i roll my eyes and smile, "looks like you're a lucky hoe, justin's coming."

"great! let's go!" she beams, putting the lipstick back as she drags me out the store.