Chapter 3

Chapter dedicated to Angelynagrier2000 cause she reminded me I had to finish this chapter.
The little girl is Kat and I couldn't find a Mason so maybe you can find one for me.
Kat's POV
I wake up to the feeling of someone shaking me. I open my eyes to see Mason standing next to my bed. "Good morning Kat," he said. "Morning Mason," I said. "Not to be rude, but why are you here," I said. "Cameron invited us for breakfast
I think he likes my sister," he said. "Really," I said. "Yep," he said. "Ok well tell Daddy that I'll be down in a few after I get ready," I said. "Ok Kat," he said as he left my room. I go into my closet and take out a pair of jeans and a top that says," I have nothing to wear." I grab my black toms and slip them on. I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth. I put my hair into a ponytail and skip down the stairs. "Morning Daddy," I said. "Morning Kat," he said. "Kat this Sky Mason's sister," Daddy said. "Nice to meet you," I said. She smiles and nods her head. I sit down next to Mason and daddy gives us some pancakes. "Kids guess where we're going," daddy said. "Where," me and Mason said at the same time. "Six flags," he said. "What's Six flags," I asked. "Its an amusement park," daddy said. "ok," I said. Me and Mason ate and watched tv. "Kat you want to go on the haunted ride one," Mason said. "I've never been on it but it sound scary," I said. "Its a little scary," he said. "I don't like scary stuff," I said. "Its ok I'll be with you," he said. "Ok," I said and smiled. "Guys lets go," called daddy from the front door. We got in the car and daddy started driving. We watched a movie and listened to music whirl we got there. Mason told Daddy that we were going to go to the haunted ride first and he said ok. We bought wristbands that let us go on rides. Mason took me to the ride and it was a big scary haunted house. "Mason that's scary i don't want to go in," I said. "Nothing will happen as long as I'm with you I promise," he said. "Pinky promise," I said holding out my pinky. "Pinky promise," he said locking out pinkies together. We get on the ride and it starts to move. We enter this big dark tunnel and my eyes start to water. "Mason I'm scared I want to get off," I said sniffling. "Remember what I said as long as I'm with you nothing will happen I promise," he said grabbing my hand. All of the sudden a big scary monster thing popped out of no where and I screamed. I hid my face in Masons arm. I started to cry. "I want to leave," I said. "Its almost over," he said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. After a few minutes Mason says," it's over." I look up and see the exit getting closer. I wipe my eyes and let go off Mason. "Thanks," I said. "No problem," he said. (I'm going to change there ages. Kat: 6 Mason: 7) When we get out we go on some other rides and play at booths. Right now we are at some sort of football booth. Mason is playing. He has to get the balls into three holes. He gets the first two in and then he gets the last on in. "Good job kid what prize you want," the guy running the booth said. "Kat come here," Mason said. "What do you want," he asked. "Why are you asking me its your choice," I said. "Cause I want you to have it," he said. I blushed and pointed to the fluffy dog at the top. "Can I have that dog," he said pointing to it. The guy gave it to Mason and he turns around. Mason hands me the dog and says," here." "Thanks," I said. "Come kids it's time to go home," daddy said. "Ok daddy," I said. "Come Mason lets go," I said. We walk to the car and get in. We park the car and go inside. "Hey guys," Nash says from the kitchen. "Hi Nash," I said. "Hey Mason you want to have a sleepover," I asked him. "Yeah," he said excitedly. "Daddy can we have a sleepover," I asked giving him puppy dog eyes. "Ok is that ok with you sky," he asked. "Yeah," she said. I hugged Mason and we went to my room. "Lets make a fort," Mason suggested. I nodded and grabbed as many pillows as I could. Mason grabbed the sheets from the closet I showed him. Daddy helped us make the fort and soon we had to go to sleep. I changed into my pjs and Sky brought Mason some clothes and he changed too. I go lay down next to Mason in the fort. I leave some space between us and cover myself with a blanket. "Goodnight Mason," I said kissing his cheek. "Goodnight Kat," he said. "Goodnight guys," I here daddy say. "Goodnight daddy," I said. "Goodnight Cam," Mason said. Daddy turns off the lights but doesn't turn on my night light. I get scared and turn to Mason. "Mason Im scared of the dark," I said. "Its ok just like before in the park nothing will happen to you," he said. I nodded my head. He wrapped his arms around me protecting me and I fell asleep.